Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Alcher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working great for me on RS3

2017-02-26_1520.png

I've been called a god before.
so guys how do you like the new ui?

Hey @Qosmiof2 for some reason my interface is no longer coming up the same since the 2.0.6 update. It now looks like this: I even maxed screened runemate but still nothing. Did you take out the info that was in 2.0.5 that shows in the interface?

2017-02-27_2300.png

Hey @Qosmiof2 for some reason my interface is no longer coming up the same since the 2.0.6 update. It now looks like this: I even maxed screened runemate but still nothing. Did you take out the info that was in 2.0.5 that shows in the interface?

2017-02-27_2300.png
Press the X button. Then click the magic icon.

once I hit start it does nothing, where am I going wrong? ive tried restarting, ive tried running both apps in administrator, it will not work doesn't even click on the spell or nothing

once I hit start it does nothing, where am I going wrong? ive tried restarting, ive tried running both apps in administrator, it will not work doesn't even click on the spell or nothing
Did you select items to alch with?

if you did, just wait for todays update.

IT IS SLOW CAN U CHANGE IT UP A LITTLE MORE ????
bro caps lock one more time and you will be banned from using it. second. I am getting 1.1k/hr on rs3. OSRS is broken.

There are plenty of other alchers if you have any problems with this one.

The Joker
Sometimes it gets stuck at just clicking the object it's supposed to alch, Could it be possible to add some sort of failsafe, ex. it switches to mage tab if it doesn't alch for a while? If you're able to do that I'll gladly leave a 5-star review.

What do you mean just clicking it? Like without selecting the spell?
Sometimes it gets stuck at just clicking the object it's supposed to alch, Could it be possible to add some sort of failsafe, ex. it switches to mage tab if it doesn't alch for a while? If you're able to do that I'll gladly leave a 5-star review.

Status
Not open for further replies.