Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Alcher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bot stops instantly. Does not run. RS07

When I start the bot, I select what I want to be alched on the left side of the menu. It populates on the right side and I click start. Then it just finishes and stops. Doesn't alch anything.
I am having the same issue.

for some reason it tells me it''s finished instantly,
i put the item i want to alch in the right window.
got my nats and fire staff with me but without succes.
help please :)

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
@mike, make sure you have a few fire runes in inv. Without seeing them the bot will end. :)

When I start the bot, I select what I want to be alched on the left side of the menu. It populates on the right side and I click start. Then it just finishes and stops. Doesn't alch anything.

Still........

@pysical
Make sure you are using a Staff of Fire. No other staff works

Odd... I was using a "Staff of fire" yesterday and it was not working. But I just tried and now it is working.

Bot is acting funky though. Always moving the camera, clicking high alch and the item back and forth to fast that puts a big border around the spell and then pauses since it messes up.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

"Antiban"

The camera moving is anti ban? Majority of people who alch are going to use mouse keys (MS version) or sit back in there chair away from keyboard and just keep clicking to alch. Not many people sit up at there computer alching for hours while randomly moving the camera around.

And the camera doesn't just move normally. It spins very very fast. Almost like it lagged out and then had to catch up so it spins really fast.

Also, I just stopped it from sitting for about 4 minutes because it clicked on Saradomin Strike underneath High Alch and it just sat there.

Your mouse

mmhm, i feel like it moves to much and to fast for an alcher, the few times i legit alched, i was afk and barely moved my mouse from the alch location.

EDIT: Camera movement is really suspicious.

Last edited:
I've been called a god before.
mmhm, i feel like it moves to much and to fast for an alcher, the few times i legit alched, i was afk and barely moved my mouse from the alch location.

EDIT: Camera movement is really suspicious.
Middle mouse camera movement. don't worry about this it is very rare

Somewhat fixed. it still messes up, but it can at least fix itself. Ran for 4 minutes and it did 50 alchs. So that will be averaging at about 750 alchs per hour. Going to let it run and see if it speeds up any.

12 minutes alched 133. Averaging at 660/hr. This is not viable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.