Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pros/Cons of beginning scripting at runemate?

I have some prior experience programming in java & C (not advanced at all) and have been trying to decide what platform I should start coding for. My goal is mostly to create private scripts for myself and maybe release some things if I ever get to a level where I'm confident in what I'm releasing. I was originally looking into using AeroLib (color) on Simba since a big part of this is having a low ban rate, the only problem is I'm not sure if learning pascal from scratch is worth it since all my classes will either be in C or matlab and pascal feels like a lot to adjust to.

Runemate seems to fuck over starting devs the least compared to other platforms but was just looking for feedback from experienced scriptors on some pros/cons of starting out with runemate.

Cheers

I'm not experienced with botting, but I have some experience outside of it.

The API is very nice, and the ban rate is low.

Nice API. Active Slack group. Admins are very involved and reachable. Lots of people who share ideas/code.

Java Warlord
Just think about what is more valuable to you atm: your time, or learning new things about programming, which you may or may not find useful in the end.

Nice API. Active Slack group. Admins are very involved and reachable. Lots of people who share ideas/code.

I feel like the most successfully developers share code the most tbh, I myself am guilty of not as well. Then again, I pretty bad at making bots.

Just based on how many replies there were in such a short period of time that weren't complete dogshit trolling gonna stay with here I guess. Ty

Superior All Knowing Person!
Just based on how many replies there were in such a short period of time that weren't complete dogshit trolling gonna stay with here I guess. Ty
28917ee94242a3fb82489c24e45dca49.png

This community is definitely the friendliest botting community I have found. I'm also in the process of writing my first bot and there are very many well-written tutorials available to us, which has made the whole process pretty easy. The API is also very nice and although big I find it very easy to find things in.

This community is definitely the friendliest botting community I have found. I'm also in the process of writing my first bot and there are very many well-written tutorials available to us, which has made the whole process pretty easy. The API is also very nice and although big I find it very easy to find things in.

Agree! So far just collecting information and preparing for hard work in near future ;)

Pros:
Party
Powerful API
Party
Large userbase
Party
Active developers
Party

Cons:
Data collection can be a pain if you aren't used to it as we don't render onto the client
You gotta compete with Party
You aren't Party
This is fake

Java Warlord
Pros:
Party
Powerful API
Party
Large userbase
Party
Active developers
Party

Cons:
Data collection can be a pain if you aren't used to it as we don't render onto the client
You aren't Party
Approved

led

Pros:
Party
Powerful API
Party
Large userbase
Party
Active developers
Party

Cons:
You aren't Party
tooting your own horn again

easily triggered ✌
Pros:
Party
Powerful API
Party
Large userbase
Party
Active developers
Party

Cons:
You aren't Party
Thats weird, you forgot to add No Trolls && Squidl

I've been called a god before.
Uhm i met some awesome people here.

I learned quite a lot.

oh and i made moneyzzz