Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Private Script (Lava Rune)

Looking for someone to make me a good lava rune bot,

- It must have all rune pouch options available
- Must use Binding/Duel Ring Method/Magic Imbue (Rune Pouch)

Last edited:
RuneMate Staff
Do you a serious offer?
\

You do realise that these bot authors/developers would charge $50 per hour at a MINIMUM in the real world for development time. So why should their time be worth less creating something for you?

If you want a high quality private bot, you need to pay the price for it. $20.00 and $0.05 per hour won't get you very far around here.

You do realise that these bot authors/developers would charge $50 per hour at a MINIMUM in the real world for development time. So why should their time be worth less creating something for you?

If you want a high quality private bot, you need to pay the price for it. $20.00 and $0.05 per hour won't get you very far around here.
I completely understand that but let's be honest a bot like this isn't going to take 20hrs of time. I would have no issue paying $per hour but it would have be a legitimate time frame. This script would probably take max 4hours, at that pay level. I would assume most people who want $50 per hour have years of experience and aren't fresh of a youtube.

I completely understand that but let's be honest a bot like this isn't going to take 20hrs of time. I would have no issue paying $per hour but it would have be a legitimate time frame. This script would probably take max 4hours, at that pay level. I would assume most people who want $50 per hour have years of experience and aren't fresh of a youtube.
4 hours max lmao, you think you're suggesting a cow killer?

cuppa.drink(java);
Where did you get 4 hours from tho

Give me a serious offer then, I don't see how this would require 20 hours maybe 4 hours was an extreme low ball, but no way this should take someone 20hrs at 50$/hr if they have the real experience.
You want a bot that runs runes, uses teleports, and repairs and uses pouches.

It's not the most difficult bot to make, but it can easily take days with testing and tweaking to be kind of reliable in all of these features.

But I do agree with you. 50$/h to write a bot is kind of ridiculous - this is not a job that requires official education or some sort of certification or anything. And it's internet, we have people with all sorts of pay caps around.
Any 12 year old without a modern disease could make this bot with a little passion when he puts some effort and thought into it.

Then again - you want this to be a private bot. And anyone who has the ability to provide what you want, has the right to ask the price they want.
My suggestion is - instead of asking a private bot, just request it. Pay hourly for it if someone makes it - maybe it will even be free.

You want a bot that runs runes, uses teleports, and repairs and uses pouches.

It's not the most difficult bot to make, but it can easily take days with testing and tweaking to be kind of reliable in all of these features.

But I do agree with you. 50$/h to write a bot is kind of ridiculous - this is not a job that requires official education or some sort of certification or anything. And it's internet, we have people with all sorts of pay caps around.
Any 12 year old without a modern disease could make this bot with a little passion when he puts some effort and thought into it.

Then again - you want this to be a private bot. And anyone who has the ability to provide what you want, has the right to ask the price they want.
My suggestion is - instead of asking a private bot, just request it. Pay hourly for it if someone makes it - maybe it will even be free.

I would 100% do this as well, if someone wants I will pay a base fee and you can make it a paid stript.

is there some1 serious who able is to make a lava runecrafting bot with binding/tele. etc?
i have some serious intrests, please write me private

greets