Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Woodcutting

(Prime Woodcutting premium) Lumbridge fletching does not initiate. Cuts down a full inventory then gets stuck.
That means the web cannot generate a path. Nothing I can do about that, sorry. The web is maintained by Cloud.

could you please refund these from yesterday? bot would not bank oak logs outside draynor bank. no idea why when it's done it before in the past.
Prime Woodcutting - $0.08 x 1 hour
Yesterday at 1:16 PM
You sent $0.08 to RuneMate

Yesterday at 1:02 PM

could you please refund these from yesterday? bot would not bank oak logs outside draynor bank. no idea why when it's done it before in the past.
Yesterday at 1:16 PM

Yesterday at 1:02 PM
Read up one message. It's not a bot issue, but rather a client issue. Can't do anything about it.

I went to sleep with a lvl cap (15). Woke up with 7 wcing...... (from 2) still logged in. 6.5 hours. I would like a refund for those 6 hours as 1. The bot didn't work and 2. Im sure that my account will be banned.

In woodcutting guild, it gets stuck after banking on traversal, walking path

Lumbridge - cuts until full fine then stops. Powerlevel and banking.

(Prime Woodcutting premium) Lumbridge fletching does not initiate. Cuts down a full inventory then gets stuck.

All of these banking issues should be fixed. :)

Special thanks to @Defeat3d !

Primate
If you've used Prime Zulrah before, this bot uses the same webwalking implementation now. Should help a lot. :)

thanks working!.. if encountered another problem.. when im running in woodcutting guild - yews.. it says no activities found stopping in ... if restarted rs and runemate client and tryed again and still happens.. if changed fixed and resize still the same.. anny help?

thanks working!.. if encountered another problem.. when im running in woodcutting guild - yews.. it says no activities found stopping in ... if restarted rs and runemate client and tryed again and still happens.. if changed fixed and resize still the same.. anny help?
Have you added an Activity? :)

Haha yeah i did but pressing start under the activity didnt work for me.. inializing.. no activity found.. I guess it was a bugg never happend before with ur bots.. gonna try again when im home from work. If used maxi wc before if used urs in woodcutting guild.. maybe thats why i get bugged.. should try restarting my pc before posting this my bad :p

Haha yeah i did but pressing start under the activity didnt work for me.. inializing.. no activity found.. I guess it was a bugg never happend before with ur bots.. gonna try again when im home from work. If used maxi wc before if used urs in woodcutting guild.. maybe thats why i get bugged.. should try restarting my pc before posting this my bad :p

imgur.com
Like that works fine for me ^.

can u add Banking and Dropping Bird nests option? it doesnt bank or drop them right now.
keeps the nests in the inventory all the time.

and if noticed when its chopping yews at woodcutting guild it sometimes clicks to late so you logout for inactivity. and it doesnt log you back in.. if noticed if runned for 6 hours and was on login screen and chopped like 245 yews >.<

if babysit the next time and after some time it happend again
should click the yews more often to prevent logout

and maybe add deposit box woodcutting guild (EAST)
it chops the yews in front of the deposit box so banking there is much less time taking.

Last edited:
can u add Banking and Dropping Bird nests option? it doesnt bank or drop them right now.
keeps the nests in the inventory all the time.

and if noticed when its chopping yews at woodcutting guild it sometimes clicks to late so you logout for inactivity. and it doesnt log you back in.. if noticed if runned for 6 hours and was on login screen and chopped like 245 yews >.<

if babysit the next time and after some time it happend again
should click the yews more often to prevent logout

and maybe add deposit box woodcutting guild (EAST)
it chops the yews in front of the deposit box so banking there is much less time taking.
Banking is supported for a bunch of locations. I'll fix the bird nests not getting banked issue.

Logging out due to inactivity is part of the bot. It does not happen for everyone, creating different playstyles and such. If the bot is not logging back in... Well that's a RuneMate issue, not a bot issue. Nothing I can do about that.