Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Smelting [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The loot tracker doesnt work, Would be pretty cool to know how many cannonballs im making per/hour

Client Developer
The loot tracker doesnt work, Would be pretty cool to know how many cannonballs im making per/hour

It is, it's just the the styles are applying correctly so the text is "invisible" :(

Sometimes when u are going to start melt cannonballs the bot get stuck when it selecting how many it will melt at the furnace. Dont know whats the problem

Client Developer
I'll be looking at all outstanding issues this weekend.

Haven't used this bot since the last update but a quick couple of questions for you.

#1 Is there a way that I can copy and paste the text from the loot tracker into another "document" and change the color so I can see it?

#2 Is it possible for you to add dragonstone to the jewelry options by chance? I feel like it would be great as seeing that making dragon necklaces profit is ~600gp ea. I do know that there is a GE limit on dstones but that sure won't stop me.

I'm having some problems with making ruby bracelets at Edgeville. I have the camera set up so that the furnace is always visible. The bot uses the gold bar on the furnace from the bank, as it should, but it appears that the timer for 'use bar on furnace' is too short and the bot keeps selecting the gold bar for use whilst running to the furnace. This doesn't break the functioning but it does seem a lot more bot-like. Banking is also a little unstable as the bot struggles often to deposit the ruby bracelets and take out the supplies for the next run. Depositing is the least reliable of the two though. (Not sure if banking is per script or part of the API though so pardon the possible ignorance). I'm not sure if maybe my setup is not optimum and that's why I'm encountering these problems. Any info on that would also be appreciated. Regardless, thanks for the script!

Is it possible to add neitiznot bank, you can one furnance from bank there.
I can lend my account if you're in need of an account to add it.

When I use the bot, not sure if its meant to do it but.. when it right clicks, it tries to click the option before it's loaded the right click menu, just thought Id share this.

Couple of suggestions to help with anti-bot.
Move camera now and again.
Go between Inventory and stats now and again to make it look like your looking at the remaindering XP to next level.
Looks to be using same bank booth all the time, maybe make it so it sometimes uses different ones.
Little delay sometimes when running or moving on to next step. Makes it look more human. Maybe toggle option on this because some people might not like it. (XP waste but not much).
Anti-bot is a big thing I look for when looking for a bot so adding features like this helps, and gets more people using your bot.

Learning Java
When walking from the bank to the edgeville furnace the bot often misses and run around to the back of the furnace, doing this over and over makes it look like a bot.

Smithing iron bars at Al Kharid. With breaks first break was roughly 45 minutes of botting for 5-10 can't remember exactly. Then about another 45 minutes later I manually logged out.

Public Chat was turned off

Overall I really like this bot. The only thing I'd like to see improved is a short timeout between right-clicking an item to deposit/withdraw it and clicking the deposit/withdraw option. Too often the bot fails to select the right option and ends up right-clicking an item 4-5 times before it succesfully deposits/withdraws the items.

Client Developer
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.