Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Runespan [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Java Warlord
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

easily triggered ✌
YES BOYS WE'RE BACKYES BOYS WE'RE BACKYES BOYS WE'RE BACKYES BOYS WE'RE BACKYES BOYS WE'RE BACKYES BOYS WE'RE BACKYES BOYS WE'RE BACKYES BOYS WE'RE BACKYES BOYS WE'RE BACKYES BOYS WE'RE BACKYES BOYS WE'RE BACKYES BOYS WE'RE BACK
YES BOYS WE'RE BACK

@Savior what's the reason to collect at least 1k essence before it starts siphoning nodes?
I think 100 or 200 will do just fine.

Java Warlord
@Savior what's the reason to collect at least 1k essence before it starts siphoning nodes?
I think 100 or 200 will do just fine.
The bot behaves differently for every user and account to prevent generating a pattern. Maybe for you it collects a large amount of essence...
But don't worry, even if the bot is focusing on collecting essence, it will still prioritize the best nodes for your level.

Dg2OoWS.png

Either bot on a small one (recommended if you are level 95+), or on a very large one for the huge amount of nodes to spawn. On both kind of islands i manage to get about 85k xp/hr.
The bot behaves differently for every user and account to prevent generating a pattern. Maybe for you it collects a large amount of essence...
But don't worry, even if the bot is focusing on collecting essence, it will still prioritize the best nodes for your level.

Dg2OoWS.png

Could you tell me which island you're doing? I'm at 96 RC atm, I get 75k hr at island 13, and even less with 70k hr on the small islands 32 & 30.

Here's the island map
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...umbered.png/revision/latest?cb=20120504005919

works pretty great until the bot update of 11/2.. now it crashes every 2~3 minutes :\

Yeah i have 3 recent exceptions but those are all caused by the client and not the bot itself.
the crashing happened after I updated my version of the bot, which is might to be the reason for it. idk tbh.. btw I've just sent you another exception right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.