Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Runespan [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Java Warlord
Savior submitted a new resource:

Prime Runespan - Rapid runecrafting experience

No setup is required, a well-conceived algorithm will always select the most efficient node/monster to siphon from on your island, while keeping a sufficient amount of essence stocked up.

For lower levels I recommend using large island because of the high amount of mid-level node spawns, on high levels you should go on small islands where a few high-level nodes spawn.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Savior Going strong after an hour. I personally moved islands to get better nodes but very fast and responsive.

2017-01-01_2122.png

Last edited:
Java Warlord
Btw that's what I managed to get during testing
lap2Dch.png

Java Warlord
Veeery nice dude!
Currently the bot is broken because of unexpected API changes of the runemate client.
Will today or tomorrow be back on track, with a far better node/monster selection algorithm! (Currently getting 93k/hr at level 91 while testing)

Community Manager
Veeery nice dude!
Currently the bot is broken because of unexpected API changes of the runemate client.
Will today or tomorrow be back on track, with a far better node/monster selection algorithm! (Currently getting 93k/hr at level 91 while testing)
Can confirm, gengLogic™ :>

Java Warlord
Is there a recommended graphic setup? I keep running into a small problem where the node it wants to siphon is hidden under my action bar or something. Noob question I know but I didn't know so I thought I would ask.
Yeah, when botting it is generally advised to have an interface setup where none of the interfaces are ontop of the 3d world section.

Community Manager
Is there a recommended graphic setup? I keep running into a small problem where the node it wants to siphon is hidden under my action bar or something. Noob question I know but I didn't know so I thought I would ask.
The easiest way to solve this is by using legacy without EoC.

If you still want EoC enabled you can use the preset called "old-school". Although if you use this preset you must make the chat "height" as small as possible and then move the actionbar down so nothing is in the way of the "3D World" section.

The easiest way to solve this is by using legacy without EoC.

If you still want EoC enabled you can use the preset called "old-school". Although if you use this preset you must make the chat "height" as small as possible and then move the actionbar down so nothing is in the way of the "3D World" section.

Thank you both the responses. I think I have tweaked enough stuff that hopefully I won't run into the problem going forward. :D

Java Warlord
Could you recommend an island to bot? I'm getting 70k an hr at island 13
Either bot on a small one (recommended if you are level 95+), or on a very large one for the huge amount of nodes to spawn. On both kind of islands i manage to get about 85k xp/hr.

Status
Not open for further replies.