Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Pest Control [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Grinding out 100cb to get on le boat and will try!

Client Developer
Please bear in mind guys this bot is still in a trial period. Submit any exceptions so I can have them patched ASAP.

oooo nice release, will give this a try for sure :) thanks for benefiting the botting community you leg

Noticeably F.A.T.
Ok so the 50 point rush seems to be the best one to not look like a stupid defender bot.

The attack reactions are really fast and on point, but the bot randomly runs around halfway across the map after getting 50 points, so it looks like a broken bot from time to time.

Add ons to make this better.

Auto door shutter after x amount of time THIS IS HOW YOU WIN GAMES.

DH bomber like you were talking would be cool and what not though

Last edited:
All of the options look great even though I havn't tested, I hope the "barrier buidling" mode works for people looking to not get hp
then this would be 10/10 Looking forward to it mate

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
It's had trouble standing by gates when other players shut them and also bouncing between combat without attacking. Seems to just idle at shut gates when other gates are open.

I'll disable retaliate and see if that helps the bouncing back and forth.

(RS3)

Edit:
A faster leave on spawn initially would be great too.

I would love to test this but I am coming up with no worlds having anyone on them to run this sadly. Guess I gotta wait till Feb 24th when it is double thaler for this.

Client Developer
I would love to test this but I am coming up with no worlds having anyone on them to run this sadly. Guess I gotta wait till Feb 24th when it is double thaler for this.

When I was making it I had to run it on W53 Vet boat and it took like 10 minutes to get into the first game(wait for current game to finish), after that the games came pretty quick.

When I was making it I had to run it on W53 Vet boat and it took like 10 minutes to get into the first game(wait for current game to finish), after that the games came pretty quick.

Gotta get to 100 combat first before I can do that. Hopefully I can get that later today.

easily triggered ✌
pretty much not going to be played much till FEB 24th

btw it crashed like 4 games in randomly, submitted my report.

Last edited:
Java Warlord
Savior's logger fkin me up :(
Taking full responsibility here
i2hajNM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.