Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

mew

Re-imbursed. I'll have a look.
Can you reimburse me aswell?
I tried restarting it like 4 times... ._.
Bcucv3.png

Code:
[WARNING]     03:18:08:    SettingsRegistry has not been loaded properly
[INFO]       03:18:08:    Starting...
[INFO]       03:18:14:    [RuneStats] Session created successfully
[INFO]       03:19:14:    [RuneStats] Session updated with response code 0

QJkDH0.png

Don't mean to clog up your thread, but finally got it to work after disabling special attack usage.
Going to try this aswell

Deselecting special attack worked!
Thanks!
But can you reimburse me @Party for the other 4 times I restarted it?
Thanks <3

Client Developer
Can you reimburse me aswell?
I tried restarting it like 4 times... ._.
Bcucv3.png

Code:
[WARNING]     03:18:08:    SettingsRegistry has not been loaded properly
[INFO]       03:18:08:    Starting...
[INFO]       03:18:14:    [RuneStats] Session created successfully
[INFO]       03:19:14:    [RuneStats] Session updated with response code 0

QJkDH0.png

Going to try this aswell

Deselecting special attack worked!
Thanks!
But can you reimburse me @Party for the other 4 times I restarted it?
Thanks <3

Sounds like special attack selection is a little off then.

Been using the bot last week or so got from 75-88 range so far. Just ran into an issue where when i try and start it gets stuck on set up any idea whats wrong? Also do you plan on adding blowpipe refill in the future?

Client Developer
Been using the bot last week or so got from 75-88 range so far. Just ran into an issue where when i try and start it gets stuck on set up any idea whats wrong? Also do you plan on adding blowpipe refill in the future?

Try disabling special attack? Other users have reported same issue and I'm looking into it. Potentially adding blowpipe in future.

Client Developer
Total experience gained with Prime NMZ (Premium) since release: 376,129,019 xp

That's the equivalent of ~29 99 melee skills.

Total reward points gained with Prime NMZ (Premium) since release: 238,871,520

That's the equivalent of ~238, 871 absorption potions.

mew

Total experience gained with Prime NMZ (Premium) since release: 376,129,019 xp

That's the equivalent of ~29 99 melee skills.

Total reward points gained with Prime NMZ (Premium) since release: 238,871,520

That's the equivalent of ~238, 871 absorption potions.
Is the Special Attack bug fixed? :(

Client Developer
Is the Special Attack bug fixed? :(

The one where it wouldn't start? That was weird because it started happening BETWEEN releases (ie. nothing had changed).

When I tested it on the store it worked fine for me so I'm not entirely sure what went wrong there. Regardless, should work now.

mew

The one where it wouldn't start? That was weird because it started happening BETWEEN releases (ie. nothing had changed).

When I tested it on the store it worked fine for me so I'm not entirely sure what went wrong there. Regardless, should work now.
Ugh bot keeps crashing right after half an hour and keeps charging me -___-
Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper$Generic.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:349)
    at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:81)
    at javafx.beans.property.IntegerPropertyBase.fireValueChangedEvent(IntegerPropertyBase.java:106)
    at javafx.beans.property.IntegerPropertyBase.markInvalid(IntegerPropertyBase.java:113)
    at javafx.beans.property.IntegerPropertyBase.set(IntegerPropertyBase.java:147)
    at robot.IIIiIiIiIi.false(nc:52)
    at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper$Generic.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:361)
    at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:81)
    at javafx.beans.property.IntegerPropertyBase.fireValueChangedEvent(IntegerPropertyBase.java:106)
    at javafx.beans.property.IntegerPropertyBase.markInvalid(IntegerPropertyBase.java:113)
    at robot.IIIiIiIiIi.false(nc:205)
    at robot.IIIiIiIiIi.false(nc:96)
    at robot.IIiiIIIiiI.false(nc:167)
    at robot.IIiiIIIiiI.onItemRemoved(nc:67)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.core.EventDispatcher.process(fcb:227)
    at nul.iIiIIIiIiIII.enum(dfb:41)
    at nul.iiIiIIiiiiII.run(kfb:221)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

LhnVef.png
:(

Client Developer
Ugh bot keeps crashing right after half an hour and keeps charging me -___-
Code:
    at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper$Generic.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:349)
    at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper$Generic.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:361)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)

LhnVef.png
:(

Loot tracker is giving us hell but re-write is almost finished. In the mean time I'll push an update disabling loot tracker for NMZ. I'll refund.

Does the barrow repair work? Because last night I tried running this script with the barrow repair.

But found my account somewhere near edgeville.... It did withdraw my cash from bank BUT no repair was made to the barrow set.

Client Developer
Does the barrow repair work? Because last night I tried running this script with the barrow repair.

But found my account somewhere near edgeville.... It did withdraw my cash from bank BUT no repair was made to the barrow set.

Lmao somewhere near edgeville? :p

I guess I'm going to have to just buy a few barrows sets and test it out some more :'(

Lmao somewhere near edgeville? :p

I guess I'm going to have to just buy a few barrows sets and test it out some more :'(

Yup it was trying to walk towards the monk monastry west of edgeville :) Kinda wierd place tho and no clue why and how it got there

Client Developer
Yup it was trying to walk towards the monk monastry west of edgeville :) Kinda wierd place tho and no clue why and how it got there

Only thing I can think of is that it tried web walking to Lumbridge by taking some weirdo path...

Z0UcCde.png

Bot doesnt work for me, i using prayer option with 25 prayer pots in inv and it just goes into dream then leaves straight away then make new dream then leave etc. wasted me 100k...

Client Developer
Bot doesnt work for me, i using prayer option with 25 prayer pots in inv and it just goes into dream then leaves straight away then make new dream then leave etc. wasted me 100k...

Do you have "Leave when out of overloads" checked.....?

mew

Do you have "Leave when out of overloads" checked.....?
Code:

I can never seem to use it anymore for more than an hour without it crashing :(
SwZYll.png

Client Developer
Like I say the loot tracker is goosed, haven't had a chance to disable yet :(