Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

it seems like doesn't work when player wearing black mask(i). it will keep trying to withdrawl black mask(i) from the bank even if i have already wear it

I ran it for 8 hours but it seems like only work for 3 hours and got stuck in the middle but it starts to work agian now. I didn't watching it during the process so i dont know where it got stuck. Does anyone know how to see the log?

I think there is a bug cause by the combination of rock cake and NMZ. I googled it, and it says sometimes when you eat rock cake in nmz your hitpoint may not drop at all (especially when you hitpoint is 2). So I got stuck in the NMZ, the bot keeps trying to eat the rock cake so that the character stands still and does nothing excepting being hit.

When the character tries to get to NMZ from the nearest bank, sometimes it got stuck behind the city wall and keep clicking the chest of NMZ location through the wall. This may happen if the view of game is low and close.

Hey All,

Getting an error message upon starting up prime nmz. It says unable to load quests please contact Party. Anyone else have this issue?

I seem to constantly be sat at a 'Building Logic Tree' step, left it for 20 minutes and nothing has happened beyond this, any clue what to do to get this to work?

Been using this for years. Its great work. Lately it has been getting stuck in idle though, not sure if something related to the latest update. Spent 2 hours worth of $ trying to get it to act right before going to free script to further troubleshoot.

EDIT: confirmed not a problem with the bot

Last edited:
Dont know if it was the update, but whenever this bot is used, it fails to read absorption pots in the inventory claiming there are not enough even though there clearly is

Client Developer
Dont know if it was the update, but whenever this bot is used, it fails to read absorption pots in the inventory claiming there are not enough even though there clearly is

Yeah there's a couple issues since the update I'm still trying to iron out.

hig

Hey,

If you already have pots, you have to start the bot already in the dream, and it will use them. Otherwise it will try to withdraw pots from the bank over and over

I found out the hard way, as I ran it and went to sleep and woke up 8 hours later, hadn't gained any XP, was just stood at the bank clicking withdraw ppots, when invent was already full

Hey,

If you already have pots, you have to start the bot already in the dream, and it will use them. Otherwise it will try to withdraw pots from the bank over and over

I found out the hard way, as I ran it and went to sleep and woke up 8 hours later, hadn't gained any XP, was just stood at the bank clicking withdraw ppots, when invent was already full

upload_2022-12-22_10-31-57.png

I can confirm now the bug got my maxxed pure with over $100 spent on it banned :), only script I used since my 2-day ban a while ago.

I've been using RM for years, sad to see it still sucks. Imagine the main developers 0.12 c per hour gets you banned, that's embarrassing.

Got me banned 3 days before christmas lol.. Now I have to go to PA and buy another account.

I'd appreciate like 500 hours free use of the NMZ bot to rebuild an account, but I know you don't care and wouldn't do that, and it would probably just get banned anyway.

Can you at least refund anything I've spent on this bot? Since it got the account banned?

I've spent money on supporter rank, extra hours, credits. I did everything to support this bot, and all I got was 2, 2-day bans and a perm ban. Not because of botting too long, but because of scripts getting stuck. Very disappointing.

I had just literally bought a firecape, had 80 mill bank, paid for desert treasure and sub quests.

Looks like on PA, a similar account is worth about $500

Last edited:
Script spent 7 hours standing checking the coffer for coins. It had money in it but the script kept checking. Im sure ill be banned tomorrow for this happening. it did do 1 dream and then afked for 7 hours. Id like a refund for those 7 hours of the bot doing nothing but charging me money. i could be using on something else. formally requesting a refund for the hours that never got used but charged. thanks

Client Developer
Script spent 7 hours standing checking the coffer for coins. It had money in it but the script kept checking. Im sure ill be banned tomorrow for this happening. it did do 1 dream and then afked for 7 hours. Id like a refund for those 7 hours of the bot doing nothing but charging me money. i could be using on something else. formally requesting a refund for the hours that never got used but charged. thanks

Have done - what client where you using, RuneLite or vanilla? Only reason it should be checking the coffer is if you haven't had to enter your bank PIN yet, so did it happen after relog?