Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

Yeah this bot just X'd out of my osrs client 4 times after starting the bot in a row, no issues with settings, no issues with inventory. Kinda annoying tbh especually when you pay for it

Same shit different day, can i get my 1.60$ back from this shit closing on its own?

Literally use the free Lite NMZ bot it works flawlessly, not a hit or miss every day

YO whoever created this bot you're a doucheeeeee and i hope you enjoy the 1.60 you scammed from me XD
Search the forum for this problem, its not just Prime Nmz, you need to change some Java settings my dude. chill.

Hey,

Encountered a very very small problem, when i tele to bob to fix broken dharoks, obviously it un equips the gear to fix them. but after the gear is repaired, the bot doesn't re equip the gear , and then it becomes stuck as it wont tele back to nmz and continue etc... everything else runs perfectly, but could you add into the script the gear being re equipped?

thank you for your time :D have a great day

Client Developer
Hey,

Encountered a very very small problem, when i tele to bob to fix broken dharoks, obviously it un equips the gear to fix them. but after the gear is repaired, the bot doesn't re equip the gear , and then it becomes stuck as it wont tele back to nmz and continue etc... everything else runs perfectly, but could you add into the script the gear being re equipped?

thank you for your time :D have a great day

There's a RuneMate issue I'm hoping to get deployed this afternoon that should hopefully resolve this.

Hey, @Party really good script man!! The only thing that I think you can improve is the use of potions like super combat, or divine super combat, for the players with less than 51 Hitpoints (they can't use Overload) or the first-timers in NMZ that don't have points to purchase Overload.

Thank you anyway! Best regards!

Yesterday, I used the breaking function on runemate client. I dont know how but I did make the "next break in" time to be 50 minutes and make the "break end" time to be 1 hour. That time the script was paused and then I clicked on the play button. Then the problem is I stand just outside of the NMZ and kept swinging my camera, left and right, left and right, the same angle the same speed, and didnt do further actions. I have used this script for a period but this is the first time it shows bug. But it's not a big deal obviously. It works fine again after I restart it.

After the uodate for runemate today, this bot just doesn't work at all. Not sure why.

Client Developer
Yesterday, I used the breaking function on runemate client. I dont know how but I did make the "next break in" time to be 50 minutes and make the "break end" time to be 1 hour. That time the script was paused and then I clicked on the play button. Then the problem is I stand just outside of the NMZ and kept swinging my camera, left and right, left and right, the same angle the same speed, and didnt do further actions. I have used this script for a period but this is the first time it shows bug. But it's not a big deal obviously. It works fine again after I restart it.

After the uodate for runemate today, this bot just doesn't work at all. Not sure why.

Yeah I'm looking into it.