Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

worked for the first day, now its randomly running me to the exit door and kicking me out of the dream everytime i start it. Down like 100k just from paying for dreams now

lol 2 day ban, randomly does some stuff and sits at overloads barrel clicking non stop. All i did was 6 hours and took some breaks but yeah this bot is fairly buggy and i would consider it unsafe now.

Third time bot got stuck at bobs armour shop in lumbridge. it repairs the armor then just stands there for hours until I enable mouse input and click the nmz tele manually, then it starts again. Wasting a lot of credits just standing there. Any idea what the cause of that it?

mine also got stuck at bobs shop in lumbridge... is there any way around this?

edit: bug happened once again and got 2 day ban right after... not safe

Last edited:
I tried it three times and it would not log in, and just stayed at the building logic tree stage. I would appreciate a refund for three unused hours I've be charged for, please?

RuneMate is broken after today's update, don't use this or any other premium bot until it's fixed.

Client crashes when I'm trying going to the gear and special attack page. Or if I get to there, it won't let me refresh my gear and special attack gear, nor start the bot.