Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

When I am using a special attack from power surge the bot needs to prioritize drinking an overload if it wears off during that time period, I have died multiple times due to that. Can you look into that?

When I am using a special attack from power surge the bot needs to prioritize drinking an overload if it wears off during that time period, I have died multiple times due to that. Can you look into that?

Honestly I don't think it is even taking absorptions after some point, it just did it again. I am literally trying to get points and I am breaking even.... I will post the logs

Attachments

• Prime NMZ error.log
    342.9 KB · Views: 0
Bot started, then turned off by itself? Only has happened one other time.

May I please have a refund? Refund will be going right back into this.

@Party

Another error from the bot.

Woke up to the bot spamming the Overload/Absorption tank. Turns out it was stuck because the bot bought/picked up a rune essence by accident. Because of this, the bot kept trying to take an Overload/Absorption for 3+ hours.

Attachments

• Prime NMZ 5-18 10-20-48.log
    805 bytes · Views: 0
  • Prime NMZ 5-20 17-28-10.log
    350.5 KB · Views: 0
yeah i am as well. believe the script needs to be updated. Spent 20c on instances but script didn't run.

Update. Tried the bot this afternoon and it works fine now :D

Is it realistic to train a 50 attack 15 prayer account with rock cake absorptions? The ban rates via crabbing are definitely higher and I won't mind taking my time in NMZ.

So far so good for me. This is by far the best bot I have ever used, its reliable, and ive not been banned (yet).

I've been running it for 12+ hours a day - but i have been doing quests / some other skills too.

So far so good for me. This is by far the best bot I have ever used, its reliable, and ive not been banned (yet).

I've been running it for 12+ hours a day - but i have been doing quests / some other skills too.

Are you using prayer potions/absorb method? Just starting out using this bot and not sure what approach to take

Are you using prayer potions/absorb method? Just starting out using this bot and not sure what approach to take

ive always used the prayer pot method - slightly more expensive but it works for me!

I always have auto retaliate on - otherwise it wouldn't have gained any xp (this was a very long session - I assume after the break something happened)

Very odd, as in the video you can see yourself being hit, the bot surely cant stop the game mechanic of auto retaliate if its turned on. I would say its a Jagex glitch rather than the bot.

@Party Crashed 2x. Please refund. It'll go back right back into your bot.

Attachments

• Prime NMZ 6-01 7-43-39.log
    1.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Prime NMZ 6-01 7-45-19.log
    1.5 KB · Views: 0
The script will check my blowpipe, which has plenty of darts + scales in it, then run to bank to look for more. Can't find anymore adamant darts so it shuts off? It has 3k darts which is plenty. It also does this after a dream, goes to bank, checks for more darts even though the blowpipe has plenty, and then logs out.

Did it again.

Attachments

• Prime NMZ 6-01 17-00-41.log
    33.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Prime NMZ 6-01 17-05-38.log
    9.4 KB · Views: 0