Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

Hey, I Started the bot but it does nothing. It just says it's doing stuff on the RuneMate Spectre app but nothing on the OSRS Client... I've lost 30 Cents already... Please Recredit the tokens?

I've attached the Logs..

Attachments

• Prime NMZ 4-13 13-52-55.log
    3.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Prime NMZ 4-13 13-59-00.log
    2 KB · Views: 1
  • Prime NMZ 4-13 14-21-56.log
    862.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Client Developer
Will this bot shut off when my blowpipe is empty? I see it checks it on startup?

It'll look for more darts and scales, and if none are found it will shut off.

Sat in between bank and nmz for 8 hours, wasted 80 cents... lucky im not banned.

Odd - can you send me the log? Help > View Logs in the RM client.

When I use dragon knife as special my character runs to the storage to deposit all but 1, why?

There's currently a bug with stackable weapons, trying to think of a good design solution.

Having a ton of issues with it having a vial stuck in inventory over the last few days. Probably wasted 20 hours between all my accounts. Currently getting stuck trying to withdraw prayer potions at bank with a vial in the inventory. Since I leave it overnight frequently it's stuck for 5+ hours at a time so won't be using the script until fixed

Client Developer
Having a ton of issues with it having a vial stuck in inventory over the last few days. Probably wasted 20 hours between all my accounts. Currently getting stuck trying to withdraw prayer potions at bank with a vial in the inventory. Since I leave it overnight frequently it's stuck for 5+ hours at a time so won't be using the script until fixed

Can't help much without the log files. Help > View Logs in the client.

Also highly recommend using the Absorption+OVL method.

Can't help much without the log files. Help > View Logs in the client.

Also highly recommend using the Absorption+OVL method.

I'll get log files tomorrow. Pretty sure the client lags when trying to drop the vials so it sits in the inventory the whole time. Then when it goes to bank it ignores the vial and attempts to withdraw the ppots without dropping the vial.

4 Times where i've been charged wrongly for bot not working...

The Log files uploaded are total of 30 Cents (Bot started, Just didn't do anything)

The Pastebin is the most recent one, Where it started and worked for 3 hours approx, and then Was Logged out stuck on the World map on login screen while bot was on and I was being charged. Lost about $1.2 I think

Would like a Refund of $1.5~ Please.... I had uploaded this earlier as well but just got ignored

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Rajeev - Pastebin.com

Attachments

• Prime NMZ 4-13 13-52-55.log
    3.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Prime NMZ 4-13 13-59-00.log
    2 KB · Views: 0
  • Prime NMZ 4-13 14-21-56.log
    862.5 KB · Views: 0
Client Developer
4 Times where i've been charged wrongly for bot not working...

The Log files uploaded are total of 30 Cents (Bot started, Just didn't do anything)

The Pastebin is the most recent one, Where it started and worked for 3 hours approx, and then Was Logged out stuck on the World map on login screen while bot was on and I was being charged. Lost about $1.2 I think

Would like a Refund of $1.5~ Please.... I had uploaded this earlier as well but just got ignored

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Rajeev - Pastebin.com

Not ignored, just missed. Can you drop me a message on Discord?

Been going strong for 17 hours a day for 2 weeks straight.

The only thing I'd recommend adding is the ability to stop after a certain amount of nmz games. This is so the bot doesn't abruptly stop in the middle of a game, this happening too often could trigger something.

Great bot, I've used many times over last few months but I have never been able to get blowpipe restocking to work. is there anything specific I have to do in order for it to restock it? thanks

Client Developer
Great bot, I've used many times over last few months but I have never been able to get blowpipe restocking to work. is there anything specific I have to do in order for it to restock it? thanks

Hey - what specifically is failing about it?

sheckWes.hoes(calling);
Works great, would adding support for locator Orb from DS2 instead of rock cake be worth (Or is it a waste of time)? Little to no difference with performance but could add some diversity.

Author of MaxiBots
@Party When using magic it doesn't seem to be checking if we can cast the spell. It ran out of chaos runes and kept trying to cast the spell.

Hi,

Sorry but I left my bot on overnight and had 0 xp gain for 8 hours of deduction, I had 1 arrow in my inventory from my accumulator and it couldn’t get the correct absorption potions so kept trying to take them out, Hopefully I don’t get band for doing this for 8hours straight but can I please get 0.80$ credited back into my account.

Thanks,
owzka95

Author of MaxiBots
Hi,

Sorry but I left my bot on overnight and had 0 xp gain for 8 hours of deduction, I had 1 arrow in my inventory from my accumulator and it couldn’t get the correct absorption potions so kept trying to take them out, Hopefully I don’t get band for doing this for 8hours straight but can I please get 0.80$ credited back into my account.

Thanks,
owzka95
Can confirm this is also a problem I've experienced.

So I got charged for 5 hours of running this bot even though I only had it running for 3:59. my logs are attached and you can clearly see the lack of input after 3:56. I'd appreciate a refund just for the 1 hour extra I was charged.

Attachments

• Prime NMZ 4-28 3-02-25.log
    358.6 KB · Views: 0