Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

Hey Party,

• Dharoking with OVLs, absorbs, pray pots/quick pray
  1. Starts up fine, but spam withdraws OVLs until there are none left (even with desired amount in inventory).
  2. No lie, it went around killing the imp and cow outside of the minigame area
  3. At the risk of lacking specificity, I generally don't trust the bot's non-combat functionality (as of late, it's usually fine)

Client Developer
Hey Party,

• Dharoking with OVLs, absorbs, pray pots/quick pray
  1. Starts up fine, but spam withdraws OVLs until there are none left (even with desired amount in inventory).
  2. No lie, it went around killing the imp and cow outside of the minigame area
  3. At the risk of lacking specificity, I generally don't trust the bot's non-combat functionality (as of late, it's usually fine)

Can you send the log file? This sounds, eh.. ????????

Can you send the log file? This sounds, eh.. ????????

I will attempt to create for #2. To be fair, it may have been spam clicking in the general area outside of the minigame and just happened to be close to the creatures. But it was peculiarly close.

Thought I'd report an issue I've been having lately and thought you might want to add to the description. The bot only seems to work in fixed screen mode, it struggles to click on objects when in windowed mode.

Getting this error when trying to start up instance. "OSRS is temporarily unsupported due to a recent Runescape update. Using this bot while OSRS is unsupported could lead to unexpected behavior" Can someone please let me know what is going on. Thanks.

Client Developer
Bot is currently broken wasted a dollar trying to get it going...

There's a big bloody box before you start the bot saying "the client is unstable because of the update" and you waste a dollar trying to get it to work???

What's good setup for training ranged with this? Is running the same setup as melee the right way to go? Tick down to 1 hp and use overloads & abs?

Client Developer
What's good setup for training ranged with this? Is running the same setup as melee the right way to go? Tick down to 1 hp and use overloads & abs?

Yes - overloads + absorption + void. Use blowpipe if you can afford to burn the cash or msb/knives/darts otherwise.