Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

Anyone else having problems with breaking? When i set a break and it returns from its break it keeps entering and leaving nmz instantly..

Hi, can you make an option to end when out of ammo? Left bot on yesterday for 6 hours, 5 of which it had no ammo so i'm not sure what it was doing. -forgot to buy more but could have a failsafe

Cool script, however, bot keeps crashing when it tries to fetch addy darts from bank. It checks blowpipe and creates path to bank only to crash once it opens. I have 2k addy darts and 20% blowpipe at the time of this bug. Kinda frustrating.
bug.png

And also, i realise this isn't your doing but having to stop start the bot to pin down the bug is really shit because it charges me for an hour by doing this EACH TIME. Over the course of the last 40 minute I've paid for 6 hours worth of this bot simply because I'm trying to help report a bug/exploit.

smh.

Last edited:
Client Developer
Cool script, however, bot keeps crashing when it tries to fetch addy darts from bank. It checks blowpipe and creates path to bank only to crash once it opens. I have 2k addy darts and 20% blowpipe at the time of this bug. Kinda frustrating.
View attachment 7986

And also, i realise this isn't your doing but having to stop start the bot to pin down the bug is really shit because it charges me for an hour by doing this EACH TIME. Over the course of the last 40 minute I've paid for 6 hours worth of this bot simply because I'm trying to help report a bug/exploit.

smh.

I've sent you 6 hours worth of credits - in future you can just run the bot, experience the bug, then send me the issue and the associated log file (Help > View Logs) in the client. The problem here is that you need to have more darts in your blowpipe/bank - I can't remember exactly what the minimum is but it's quite high (I think like 3-5k?), otherwise you'll have incredibly short trips.

I've sent you 6 hours worth of credits - in future you can just run the bot, experience the bug, then send me the issue and the associated log file (Help > View Logs) in the client. The problem here is that you need to have more darts in your blowpipe/bank - I can't remember exactly what the minimum is but it's quite high (I think like 3-5k?), otherwise you'll have incredibly short trips.
Thank you mate.

this bot runs fine for me for about an hour? I don't use rock cakes I use overload and absorb, it just seems to shit its pants after an hour, had it work properly once for about 3-4 hours, now I simply have wasted money as its taking money even when my guy is stood still because of errors in the bot. basc throwing money away, pointless.

Primate
this bot runs fine for me for about an hour? I don't use rock cakes I use overload and absorb, it just seems to shit its pants after an hour, had it work properly once for about 3-4 hours, now I simply have wasted money as its taking money even when my guy is stood still because of errors in the bot. basc throwing money away, pointless.
Not using a rock cake seems pretty inefficient sir..

inwant to get refund for that

it wont start for me, crashing after 20mins

Attachments

• good bot.png
    good bot.png
    206.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Prime NMZ 3-26 20-16-28.log
    38.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Prime NMZ 3-26 21-14-30.log
    1 KB · Views: 2
  • Prime NMZ 3-26 21-15-35.log
    16.7 KB · Views: 1
  • bug.png
    bug.png
    79.6 KB · Views: 5
Client Developer
inwant to get refund for that

it wont start for me, crashing after 20mins

Seems like the network adapter on your PC isn't working properly? It can't connect to the game over your network card at random points, nor our server.

Rock cake is required, if you're on 1HP the max that monster can hit your absorption for is 1, otherwise you'd be in dreams for maybe 20 minutes tops.

Seems like the network adapter on your PC isn't working properly? It can't connect to the game over your network card at random points, nor our server.

Rock cake is required, if you're on 1HP the max that monster can hit your absorption for is 1, otherwise you'd be in dreams for maybe 20 minutes tops.
soo for that i cant get my refund? i just payed for nothing man