Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

RuneMate Staff
@Party

After the recent update, failing to interact with Dominic.

It gets stuck in a loop trying to interact with Dominic

Even if I manually select the dream type, it will right click Dominic again cancelling any menu progression.

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\:barty - Pastebin.com

In the attached video I don't have a rock cake in inventory, but the bug occurs with or without it

2018-08-23_22-50-27 - Streamable

Disregard my above post, after @Cloud updated the client the above error is no longer occurring and Prime NMZ is now working correctly.

When using specs on power surge with a granite maul, the bot seems to hop to inventory every time %spec falls under required amount.

Super legit, 0 flaws 5 hours levels 75-79 range. I HIGHLY recommend this for those looking to max out quick. (I used bp for the training, a little costly but will guarantee 100k+ exp per hour)
f58b138d206824413cd3bc31631809ee.png

I've damn near suicided this script for the last couple days (18+ hours a day) and have been super pleased with the results. Make sure you have your coffer full before starting the script... it won't go to the bank and add more cash, it will simply log out. Also make sure that you are checking your bot and fixing armor yourself. Dharoks lasts 15 hours... fix your dharoks and start the script. Other than that it does everything flawlessly and can easily be ran for 12+ hours at a time.

I have been using this for a 2 weeks and everything was going well. however it now gets stuck when trying to get the potions out and just quits after it fails so many times

I have been using this for a 2 weeks and everything was going well. however it now gets stuck when trying to get the potions out and just quits after it fails so many times
OSRS updated and it broke banking. Please wait for the next client update.

I cant seem to find out how quick prayers option works, my intention was to use superhuman strength along with impoved reflexes as quick prayers, but it just keeps putting them off. I can use next highest method, but as it uses ultimate str and incredible reflexes and that is way poorer gp/xp ratio.
Im using them with absorptions and tried with flicking heal on or off.

I cant seem to find out how quick prayers option works, my intention was to use superhuman strength along with impoved reflexes as quick prayers, but it just keeps putting them off. I can use next highest method, but as it uses ultimate str and incredible reflexes and that is way poorer gp/xp ratio.
Im using them with absorptions and tried with flicking heal on or off.

• Prayer - Supports the highest level stat boosting prayer you can use, along with quick prayers.
Pulled that from the main page, but I could be misunderstanding this. From my understanding it will only use the highest stat boosting which is ulti str and incred reflexes.

Hello! since the recent game update, i haven't been able to use special attacks with this bot. always worked flawlessly before so idk if im doing something wrong or if anyone else is experiencing this issue??

Client Developer
Hello! since the recent game update, i haven't been able to use special attacks with this bot. always worked flawlessly before so idk if im doing something wrong or if anyone else is experiencing this issue??

They updated the special attack interface, I just haven't had a chance to update.

Client Developer
I'm hesitant to fix any low-level bugs at the moment as there will be a HUGE update coming out for all Prime Bots very soon (we're calling this the "Prime Anniversary Update"). This will include a number of huge feature updates like a new UI, much more powerful and intelligent botting APIs and potentially also some new bots. For the first week all Prime Bots will be completely free of charge.

You can expect this update in the next few weeks but I'll keep y'all posted. Any questions, best place to ask me is the Prime Discord Server.

PARTY IS ONLINE!! HOPEFULLY TO APPLY A "QUICK"FIX ON THE BANKING ISSUE :D :)

What banking issue?

Last edited: