Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

I will start using this bot to train combat as soon as I hit 70 in all my combat stats. Any tips on which bosses to use to maximize xp/h? Also, do you play nmz on normal or hard mode?

Hello!

I was just wondering if it is at all possible / is there an option to have the script flick piety? Or does it only keep it on for the full duration of the dream and I must have prayer potions.

Any help regarding the matter would be greatly appreciated :)

Bugs when training range:

-not able to use hawk eye.
-keeps crashing mostly everytime it gets more prayer potions with error - can't satisfy bankitem(21)
-most annoying - travesting to coordinates even when all pots are there, dream chosen and paid.

Very bot like, this is literally asking for ban. It keep withdrawing prayer pots for healthy 10-15 minutes even when inventory is full. Keeps walking to random coordinates.

I would not suggest using this for ranged training.

Bugs when training range:

-not able to use hawk eye.
-keeps crashing mostly everytime it gets more prayer potions with error - can't satisfy bankitem(21)
-most annoying - travesting to coordinates even when all pots are there, dream chosen and paid.

Very bot like, this is literally asking for ban. It keep withdrawing prayer pots for healthy 10-15 minutes even when inventory is full. Keeps walking to random coordinates.

I would not suggest using this for ranged training.
If theres bugs, report them lol. This is possibly the safest nmz bot available throughout all communities. I've done 6 melee 99s and 2 range 99s without a single ban ??

is there instructions on setting this bot up correctly? im trying to use p pots and train range, and it just wont fire up at all!

Wouldn't start the first time I ran it. Not sure why. Second time it ran smooth.

Attachments

• 20180624101231_Prime NMZ.txt
    46.4 KB · Views: 0
watching it for a while, for some reason wasn't using rapid heal just guzzling when it got to 2 hp... weird coz my other account is working fine

There is a glitch or something in it rn, almost 1 in like 4 times entering the dream he won't use the powersurge when it's selected and will not prayer flick rapid heal, instead it uses the rock cake... eats at xp rates a bunch and although not a big problem i have to restart the bot 5 mins in to change it, can i request a 10 cent refund on that?

failed to satisfy bankcase something about 21 pray pots

hello, i started the bot and set it up. but it just stands there. i have tried to start it three times now and im losing money. on the last attempt it just claimed that i ran out of overloads while i have an inventory full. what is going on?

yo my dude this is the third message now, gna have to leave a bad review soon =/... don't know why it does this but it happens randomly after starting the bot.
it will just stay on the combat style page and then guzzle rock cake when reaching 2 hp, never rapid heals - sometimes reaches 3 hp
don't know why it does that and don't say to get the bug report coz i dont know where to get that from lol

reply to meh!

It's insane how reliable this bot is since it's original release. Amazing work, Party!
2018-07-08 11_10_03-Start.png

hello, i start
yo my dude this is the third message now, gna have to leave a bad review soon =/... don't know why it does this but it happens randomly after starting the bot.
it will just stay on the combat style page and then guzzle rock cake when reaching 2 hp, never rapid heals - sometimes reaches 3 hp
don't know why it does that and don't say to get the bug report coz i dont know where to get that from lol

reply to meh!
ed the bot and set it up. but it just stands there. i have tried to start it three times now and im losing money. on the last attempt it just claimed that i ran out of overloads while i have an inventory full. what is going on?

Your obvisouoly doing something wrong.

when repairing at bobs it does everything correctly, but then it doesnt teleport back to nmz with the minigame tele, it sits there without choosing the nmz tele until it logs out, the bot doesnt break though just sits there. Another thing is when it opens bank again and its trying to walk to barrels on fixed mode it will sit there spam click the search option on the bank interface.

RuneMate Staff
When you go to sleep and forget to turn off your bot, but because @Party's Prime NMZ is so flawless, you don't have to worry (y)

84V50si.png