Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

1) Used to have it, not really worth it. Just got awkward when users chose black demons and they got caught AFK for a while.
2) Traditional anti-ban is retarded, only encourages bans. This bot has more anti-ban than you'll ever need (read up on PlayerSense on the forums if you're interested).
3) Doesn't boost exp/hr which is the reason I don't currently support it.

Can't argue with that. Thanks the info!

Fire caper
Can you change it so that the bot purchases the amount of absorptions and overloads that you have specified to use in a trip? The bot used all of my points on overloads so it didn't have enough to buy absorptions and it had to stop the bot. Also, could you make it to use 'pause' when this kind of issues happen? I completely lost 1 hour worth of botting because of this.

go hard
guys how do u setup range with ava acu when i got arrows in inventory he is flipping like hell click arrows then bolts again any one a solution for me

Fire caper
guys how do u setup range with ava acu when i got arrows in inventory he is flipping like hell click arrows then bolts again any one a solution for me
Quick fix by you: You could disable ava's 'attract' feature by right-clicking it and select "commune" while it's in your inventory.

Only problem is that it doesn't actually exit the dream if you are out of overloads --> even if you have that option checked. The other suggestion I have is to add an option to "Run to Corners". If you are in a corner the most NPCs that will ever hit you is 2 --> if you aren't in a corner than it's possible for NPCs to spawn in a pattern that causes you to take 3 hits every time (until you kill them off or reposition). For a bot that's $0.10 an hour these simple options would be great. Would also be nice if this could be implemented when using the Power Surge buff - where it would grab the buff and run to a corner after you are done using special attacks. Also --> it would be nice if DURING power surge the bot could calculate if you are over 300+ absorption points and would choose not to drink more doses while power surge is going on. You're not going to die with 300+ and right now it will swap interfaces between inventory/special attacks to drink a dose, use a special, and so on and so forth, even when current absorption is between 350-400.

Other than that, really nice bot. Will be using to hit those 99s.

Edit - I actually stopped using power surge option because it would run me to the buff and would stay put in the middle of the instance (causing NPCs to hit you 3 times every second) which is a waste of absorption potions, especially with lower defense.

uwu :3
Only problem is that it doesn't actually exit the dream if you are out of overloads --> even if you have that option checked. The other suggestion I have is to add an option to "Run to Corners". If you are in a corner the most NPCs that will ever hit you is 2 --> if you aren't in a corner than it's possible for NPCs to spawn in a pattern that causes you to take 3 hits every time (until you kill them off or reposition). For a bot that's $0.10 an hour these simple options would be great. Would also be nice if this could be implemented when using the Power Surge buff - where it would grab the buff and run to a corner after you are done using special attacks. Also --> it would be nice if DURING power surge the bot could calculate if you are over 300+ absorption points and would choose not to drink more doses while power surge is going on. You're not going to die with 300+ and right now it will swap interfaces between inventory/special attacks to drink a dose, use a special, and so on and so forth, even when current absorption is between 350-400.

Other than that, really nice bot. Will be using to hit those 99s.

Edit - I actually stopped using power surge option because it would run me to the buff and would stay put in the middle of the instance (causing NPCs to hit you 3 times every second) which is a waste of absorption potions, especially with lower defense.

none of these things are a big deal, especially the corner things. you should be using rock cake + overloads anyways so your hp should be at 1 at all times.