Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

Client Developer
00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\zol\RuneMate\logs\04-14 22-36-26 - Prime NMZ [Easter Sale].txt
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 WARN SettingsRegistry has not been loaded properly
00:00:00 INFO Waiting for start...
00:06:26 INFO Starting
00:06:26 SEVERE robot.IIiIIiiIii: Too many inventory items for this configuration: 29/28
00:06:44 INFO Walking to barrel
00:06:49 INFO Interacting with barrel
00:06:49 INFO Barrel full, dropping one potion
00:06:53 INFO Interacting with barrel
00:06:53 INFO Barrel full, dropping one potion
00:06:54 INFO Interacting with barrel
00:06:54 INFO Barrel full, dropping one potion
00:06:58 INFO Interacting with barrel
00:06:58 INFO Barrel full, dropping one potion
00:07:00 INFO Interacting with barrel
00:07:07 INFO Withdrawing required doses
00:07:09 INFO Rock cake required but not found
00:07:09 INFO Thanks for choosing Prime!

Oh that's true, is there no option without rock cake? I'm using bandos. Maybe I'm just doing NMZ wrong lmao

If you're gonna use the absorption method the only way it works is with a rock cake :)

Client Developer
NMZ in general or just the script?

Both - absorption potions are only good when you have the player sitting at very low HP (so I made it so that if you're using absorption, you have to use the rock cake).

Both - absorption potions are only good when you have the player sitting at very low HP (so I made it so that if you're using absorption, you have to use the rock cake).
I don't understand how you mean that absorption potions are only good at low hp? They are just prevent damage taken so I don't have to use prayer pots? The guy teaching me how to NMZ is offline atm, rip

Client Developer
I don't understand how you mean that absorption potions are only good at low hp? They are just prevent damage taken so I don't have to use prayer pots? The guy teaching me how to NMZ is offline atm, rip

The max you can be hit for is your current HP, meaning if you're sat at 1HP with absorption active, the most they can hit your absorption points for is 1.

The max you can be hit for is your current HP, meaning if you're sat at 1HP with absorption active, the most they can hit your absorption points for is 1.
Oh okay, I thought that was a timer or something. Wasn't really concentrating on it :p

Would you be able to add the feature to reselect a mage spell after every dream as it unselects it when a dream ends

Ends up meleeing with a mage staff.

Would you be able to add the feature to reselect a mage spell after every dream as it unselects it when a dream ends

Ends up meleeing with a mage staff.

This please, I really want to use this for magic. Most reliable bot I have ever used thanks Party.

What options should I select for training ranged? 58 attack 66 ranged 44 def. Not sure what to do. Normal or hard and which method to select

I feel like I'm going to get banned for sure now. The bot should have stopped after entering 2 dreams. But after the second one had ended it idled and interacted with the barrels for 8 hours... Did I do something wrong on my end?

Attachments

• Log.txt
    89.5 KB · Views: 5
Client Developer
I feel like I'm going to get banned for sure now. The bot should have stopped after entering 2 dreams. But after the second one had ended it idled and interacted with the barrels for 8 hours... Did I do something wrong on my end?

I doubt it, the "stop after x dreams" is probably broken but I've not noticed it since it's not frequently used. Getting stuck at the barrel is a completely different issue however and I think may be down to the fact the reward chest gets stuck behind the minimap. In your case, it seems like it got stuck trying to deposit at the barrel which will be hard to debug as your logging level is sat at INFO.

Have ran this countless sessions the same way no problems, mostly babysitting.
Did the usual today, went to the bathroom an hour and a half in, power surge was activated but found my Dragon 2H sitting on the ground. Have never had this happen before, any clues as to how to avoid this? :)

Client Developer
Have ran this countless sessions the same way no problems, mostly babysitting.
Did the usual today, went to the bathroom an hour and a half in, power surge was activated but found my Dragon 2H sitting on the ground. Have never had this happen before, any clues as to how to avoid this? :)

Honestly I have no idea! There's no reason it'd drop anything other than vials D:

Alright haha thanks for answering! Luckily I picked it up, so if it becomes something that happens more than once, I'll figure out how to view the log or whatever it is people post in these situations.

I selected to let it stop aftern3 dreams, now it did more and it was running for quite some time. Could you please fix it?

For the rest is it working great! Range level 86 now