Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

RuneMate Staff
pls help I don't know how to stop it

yK5MsIf.png

@Party Might have found a bug, I'm using overloads / prayer potions(4). I've selected the leave when out of overloads and it goes to the bank deposits all the excess but won't deposit the prayer (3) bot and go in a loop of withdrawing pray pots then depositing.

Last edited:
Has a weird bug, it only withdrawals absorption from the barrels for some reason. It gets stuck trying to withdrawal overloads and just stands there until i click on the barrel again.

great bot but seems to get stuck in bank withdrawing the prayer pots and then putting them back in then taking them out

Honestly really great bot, I can tell you put a lot of time into it. It has trouble teleporting to lumbridge, I have lumby tabs in my bank and it will only take them out. Might just be me messing up a setting though idk.

Wheres my red cup?
Party can you please slow down the eating rock cake or whatever you need to do to fix it. before it enters the dream it attempts to rock cake down to 51.. sometimes it works well other times it clicks like a spastic on speed :D haha.. other then that all seems well. i got a 15 hour proggy yesterday and got my 4th 99 with this script :) cheers!

Client Developer
Appreciate the feedback guys.

Honestly really great bot, I can tell you put a lot of time into it. It has trouble teleporting to lumbridge, I have lumby tabs in my bank and it will only take them out. Might just be me messing up a setting though idk.

Yeah Barrows repair needs a little work!

Client Developer
For some reason I can't even manage to get over a 2 hour proggy without the bot stopping and getting a exception error.
Gyazo - e5922663f3024e3dc9ed3db013f9febc.png and no errors in the console.
P.S I am using Dharoks + Rock Cake + Absorbs/Overloads.
Other than that the bot has got me from 75-80 str so far.

Are you submitting your exceptions? Most are caused by the UI which will be fixed by this weekend.

Are you submitting your exceptions? Most are caused by the UI which will be fixed by this weekend.
Yeah they should be and just this time it stopped it was after the logging handler got too many times retrying and then stopped. and before that was the UI as you mentioned.