Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Client Developer
I could use an rs3 account to implement the "re-arming" method everyone has been talking about. Working on OSRS atm but if you want you can PM me the details and I'll get to it soon. OSRS is looking decent so far.

Is alching whilst waiting for deadfall traps supported? Would be great for things like skill efficiency and probably quite an effective anti-ban measure.

Also, I've seen a lot of comments about the functionality of this bot, what is currently working? (OSRS specifically)

Primate
Is alching whilst waiting for deadfall traps supported? Would be great for things like skill efficiency and probably quite an effective anti-ban measure.

Also, I've seen a lot of comments about the functionality of this bot, what is currently working? (OSRS specifically)
it's probably pretty broken rn, gets stuck frequently.

Primate
Ayt cheers, any ETA on update?
I'm working on it on my crappy laptop at my gf's place, I'll be home on saturday. Maybe around Sunday I can get a version with birds and chinchompas out.

Azure skillchompas not working :S

rs3

59632630.jpg

tried 2 days ago but maybe i did something wrong that's why i'm asking this :p

tried 2 days ago, thats not very recent, how about u try it out now, and if it doesnt work it probably doesnt work, also u can add a picture with ur settings to ask properly if you are doing something wrong yourself, and then ask if it doesnt work. :)

Primate
tried 2 days ago, thats not very recent, how about u try it out now, and if it doesnt work it probably doesnt work, also u can add a picture with ur settings to ask properly if you are doing something wrong yourself, and then ask if it doesnt work. :)
or scroll up like twice and see this post
Azure skillchompas not working :S

rs3

Hardcore Rob
Thank you Defeated, for slaving on a crappy laptop, I know that pain. I appreciate the work.

Status
Not open for further replies.