Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone help me here? can the PRIME HUNTER hunt black chinchompas?

Attachments

• upload_2022-7-8_20-2-1.png
    upload_2022-7-8_20-2-1.png
    33 KB · Views: 3
hello defeat3d. Bot works great only problem i have is you advertise that its .10 cents an hour. I've had it running less than 3 hours and it's charged me .70 cents. Can this be fixed?

auz

Script let box trap despawn when taking break in feldip chinchompas. It had previously picked them up before logging out/

ran great for 8 hours catching reg chins till level 60. now it wont start catching, doing the same set up it managed to do for the last 7 hours.

Primate
ran great for 8 hours catching reg chins till level 60. now it wont start catching, doing the same set up it managed to do for the last 7 hours.
Enable the GPU plugin. Client issue atm.

How do I submit a claim to get credited for the bot not working properly? Had an issue over the weekend and cost me almost $2. If need be direct me to the proper discord. Thanks.

works fine at red salamanders but black salamanders is worse xp somehow. i watched it and it doesnt handle 5 traps well at all. i even caught it prioritizing setting up a new trap instead of checking a trap for the salamander when it was just about to expire so it expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.