Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read some comments saying they're getting unlimited free hours on the free script, but I used only two hours like 2 weeks ago and it hasn't reset yet. It says 2 free hours a week in your free script, please help

yeah this bot keeps closing i assume when i get pked, so i've probably paid $.50 now in time that I haven't actually used, idk why people are pking at black salamanders but i come to find im in lumby and logged out and i've only used like 20 minutes of the hour

if the bot could not just instantly stop working when i'm in a spot other than the hunter spot please. also if you could refund the .50$ if not that's fine

Sooo the bot can click through other tabs into your inventory, meaning I was on the skills page and literally watched this bot setup traps anyway. Without changing tabs, that needs to be addressed ASAP! that will get people caught and banned brother!

Primate
Sooo the bot can click through other tabs into your inventory, meaning I was on the skills page and literally watched this bot setup traps anyway. Without changing tabs, that needs to be addressed ASAP! that will get people caught and banned brother!
I dont think RuneMate supports this at all, and if it does, it certainly isn't me doing/the bot intending to do it.

I dont think RuneMate supports this at all, and if it does, it certainly isn't me doing/the bot intending to do it.

Well thats crazy lol.. Anyway I loaded up one hunter bot then tried to do another and it logged in then logged out and said it stopped. Not sure why they werent the same world or anything. <3 keep up the good work brother im planning to camp this bot for profit on alts.

Well thats crazy lol.. Anyway I loaded up one hunter bot then tried to do another and it logged in then logged out and said it stopped. Not sure why they werent the same world or anything. <3 keep up the good work brother im planning to camp this bot for profit on alts.

Now the bot just logs out when trying to start it :\ ill try it one more time before stopping.

Primate

Now the bot just logs out when trying to start it :\ ill try it one more time before stopping.
Perhaps I could help you out if you gave me logs.

Tried to use this at red chins today, after 8-10 minutes it just stood there and did nothing. I tried resetting config, still nothing

Also the free hours per week don't ever reset. Please fix that, I only use free bots to test if the bots working, I shouldn't have to pay to test broken bots every week.

Attachments

• Prime Hunter 10-28 13-23-33.log
    24.4 KB · Views: 1
Tried to use this at red chins today, after 8-10 minutes it just stood there and did nothing. I tried resetting config, still nothing

Also the free hours per week don't ever reset. Please fix that, I only use free bots to test if the bots working, I shouldn't have to pay to test broken bots every week.

try talking to the maker directly he helped me fix the bot in minutes when I had problems one day. Ive been using it over 1 week now, no bans and no issues. I take frequent breaks and work weekends (dont bot on weekends) so i hope this helps you.

try talking to the maker directly he helped me fix the bot in minutes when I had problems one day. Ive been using it over 1 week now, no bans and no issues. I take frequent breaks and work weekends (dont bot on weekends) so i hope this helps you.
Thank you, I will contact him on his discord or PM when I'm next free to try to get the bot working right. So weird that it doesn't work for some of us yet is working fine for others.

Primate

Have you tried restarting both RuneMate and RuneScape?

It works amazing other than it won't lay more than 2 box traps no matter what I do. I have the required level so that's not the issue..

Any suggestions? Using the paid version.

EDIT:

After about an hour running it again it decided to lay down the other traps! So it must have fixed itself.. so 5 stars!! lol

Last edited:
Hi! Loving the bot so far :) I wonder if I am impatient, or am doing something wrong.. but sometimes the bot will stop and it will say "enabling run". However, it doesn't seem to do anything

Anyone know if it support marasamaw plants on rs3?

it works exactly like a box trap, but is used for hunting jadinkos, and it looks slightly different

The bot works great for Falconry. Only thing I've noticed is that it will get a full inventory of bones and not bury them, even with the bury option selected. It allows there to be two inventory slots empty and just keeps dropping and burying the single bone/fur while ignoring the rest of the inventory.

Also, I noticed it doesn't dismiss random events that occur. Is this something that can be added?

Love your script and thanks so much for making it <3

Status
Not open for further replies.