Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Giant Mole [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please see the logs. Bot stops on startup

Attachments

• Prime Giant Mole 8-04 9-30-32.log
    27.6 KB · Views: 5
Screenshot

Now the Gear menu doesnt show up. Not able to click next either.
Maybe a free timed version to test this stuff out?

EDIT: Waited 3 mins for it to show up. nothing

Now the Gear menu doesnt show up. Not able to click next either.
Could be because the server we retrieve the images from is down, or simply a javafx issue. Don't really have control over that. Could you send over the logs through PM?
Maybe a free timed version to test this stuff out?
The bot has been tested and killed hundreds of moles during this phase without issues.

Tried it last night it just clicks near the mole and doesn't attack for long delays like 10 seconds to minutes in some cases i stopped the bot after just 6 kills. I'll give it another go soon but another niggle i had was all of the light sources available are inextinguishable yet the bot withdraws a tinderbox anyway when i doesn't need one.

Tried it last night it just clicks near the mole and doesn't attack for long delays like 10 seconds to minutes in some cases i stopped the bot after just 6 kills. I'll give it another go soon but another niggle i had was all of the light sources available are inextinguishable yet the bot withdraws a tinderbox anyway when i doesn't need one.
Send over the log files through PM. Sounds like a hardware or connection issue to me.

Is there an option to not use fally shield 3?
Not really, because it would make the tracking of the mole a lot harder (and much less efficient), so it's not really worth it in the end.

An option to bury the bones would be neat. I plan to use this once my account hits 70/70/70 and will leave a review after testing. Dankjewel.

Started using this bot and overall i think it is pretty good. Its pathing towards the mole is kinda odd. It only clicks a little bit away from ur character on the mini map. If this was changed and you added turning prayer off when running after mole it would be way more profitable! Also when setting up the bot it only gave me spec weapons options of Dragon warhammer, bone dagger, statius warhamer, and bandos GS i believe. What about dragon claws or dagger? Just some suggestions. Great bot though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.