Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing

Love the bot. Sadly it doesn't appear to be working after the update. Unable to select fish as the drop down menus are blank.

Love the bot. Sadly it doesn't appear to be working after the update. Unable to select fish as the drop down menus are blank.
There's a few bugs with the latest client update that we're working hard to fix, a lot of bots are having the same issues. Keep an eye out on the forums or in Discord about any updates

can you add support for 2t fishing?

I also am currently 81 fishing 3t with bot getting around 57-60k an hour but wiki says i should be near 97k/h in fishing xp alone. Is the bot calcing incorrect xp rates since i cant imagine cut-eat 3t being that much faster than normal 3t ?

upload_2022-2-2_19-7-45.png

Doesn't recognize the Infernal Harpoon as a valid fishing tool if you don't have the attack to wield it. Will start fishing if you have it in your inventory but the bot swaps it out for a regular harpoon after the first bank trip.

Can you please add an option while fishing infernal eels, where the bot only uses the hammer on the infernal eel once, and then the character smashes all the eels automatically, reduces xp/h slightly but will drop ban rates exponentially.

1. @Party or anyone else that builds Prime Fishing.. I have a really simple bug to report at Karajama Spot. Everything works great when depositing the swordfish at port Sarim but once its has paid the fare back to Karajma it cant walk back to the fishing coordinate spot! Feel like the coordinate just needs updating?

Is this bot still receiving updates?