Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing

This is an amazing script, but there seems to be a bug. it's having difficulty clicking on the fishing spot in Prifddinas large crystal urchin area. The small urchin spot works flawlessly though.

Having an issue with the bot in which it must get stuck doing something. I'll start the bot up with fly fishing at barbarian village and leave it alone for a few hours, only to come back and see it logged out after only 1-2 hours, which is wasting the money I put into the bot. Perhaps its a glitch or I don't have the proper settings so it stays logged in, but this is fairly annoying considering this bot takes money at the start of each hour rather than once the hour is up, so I am not getting my money's worth.

Java Warlord
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Community Manager
This bot is so fkn insane I tell my grandparents to use it whenever they ask me if I want to come fishing with them

easily triggered ✌
This bot is so fkn insane I tell my grandparents to use it whenever they ask me if I want to come fishing with them

Noticeably F.A.T.
I have never used a better bot on Runemate.
Trump wouldn't say this bot is fakenews.
HMFsExH.png
100% primefishing