Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing

For whatever reason the bot won't work, took 8 cents three times while trying to start it up. Never had an issue with this. I'm doing minnows at the guild. Don't care about 24 cents refunded but where can I post the log I copied in hopes to get this working again? I go some minnows to get lol!

Most bots dont work atm. There was an OSRS update yesterday.

The bot turns off immediately when Cavefish fishing in Living Rock Caverns. It says it is out of bait but i have over 2k Fishing Bait in my inventory. These take fishing bait, not living mineral. please update this

The bot turns off immediately when Cavefish fishing in Living Rock Caverns. It says it is out of bait but i have over 2k Fishing Bait in my inventory. These take fishing bait, not living mineral. please update this

Mine's doing the same, but with feathers at Baxtorian Falls. Tries to run to bank and says out of bait and quits even though there's 4k feathers in my inventory. Wasted 2 hours worth

Attachments

• Prime Fishing 7-24 9-15-33.log
    5.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Prime Fishing 7-24 9-16-25.log
    6.3 KB · Views: 0
Java Warlord
RS3 is broken atm according to other users and authors, not much i can do about that

Mine's doing the same, but with feathers at Baxtorian Falls. Tries to run to bank and says out of bait and quits even though there's 4k feathers in my inventory. Wasted 2 hours worth
From the logs it looks like runemate didnt detect the item names for whatever reason. Have you tried it after restarting both runemate and runescape?

From the logs it looks like runemate didnt detect the item names for whatever reason. Have you tried it after restarting both runemate and runescape?

I didn't restart it after those attempts because I didn't want to waste more money, but those of instances were right after a fresh start of both Runemate and the RS client this morning

Edit: nevermind, I just restarted both of them as you suggested and it does seem to be working this time. No idea what the issue was the first time because they were fresh, but either way it's good now. Sorry

Last edited:
Ran the trial version for an hour with no problems so I decided to use the premium version. Tried 5 times to get it to work again but it get stuck on Roaming Area according to the Bot. It actually does nothing. Cost me $0.40.

Attachments

• Prime Fishing 7-24 11-59-12.log
    38.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Prime Fishing 7-24 12-03-43.log
    9.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Prime Fishing 7-24 12-05-14.log
    10.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Prime Fishing 7-24 12-07-40.log
    6.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Prime Fishing 7-24 12-12-51.log
    56.8 KB · Views: 1
Java Warlord
Ran the trial version for an hour with no problems so I decided to use the premium version. Tried 5 times to get it to work again but it get stuck on Roaming Area according to the Bot. It actually does nothing. Cost me $0.40.
Apparently runemate is pretty broken atm. Not sure when a client fix is released :/

I ran into a problem where it doesn't detect my bait in my inventory nor bank. OSRS was updated today so maybe that has something to do with it?

Java Warlord
I ran into a problem where it doesn't detect my bait in my inventory nor bank. OSRS was updated today so maybe that has something to do with it?
If it was working fine before the update then yeah, i‘d say that‘s the case

Is it possible to have seren spirits added as a feature as well? Would be nice since you already have the sign of portens support. I think it would go well with that :D

barb falls, trying to fish and gut then drop. but it just runs to a spot than stands there until logout. (even though I have a knife and 3k feathers.)

Otherwise is awesome

Attachments

• Prime Fishing 8-22 21-16-08.log
    15.1 KB · Views: 0
Just wasted 50 cents trying out all the different bots for minnows... all seem to be performing EXACTLY the same.

Bot is clicking the fishing spot roughly 5 seconds or so after it has moved, and the jumping fish detection seems poor. Is this a problem with the client or script related?

Just wasted 50 cents trying out all the different bots for minnows... all seem to be performing EXACTLY the same.

Bot is clicking the fishing spot roughly 5 seconds or so after it has moved, and the jumping fish detection seems poor. Is this a problem with the client or script related?

Imgur

Would like to receive a refund for the previous 4 sessions of trying the minnows portion of this script please.

Reacts to spots moving extremely slowly and the jumping fish detection is poor AS pointed out 2 weeks ago.

Two occasions on the 24th August
One occasion on the 29th August
And finally one occasion today.