Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, just wanted to let you know that.....at anglers it just runs to the fishing spots and then just stands there and does nothing. Just started doing that after latest osrs update.

Noticeably F.A.T.
Hey, just wanted to let you know that.....at anglers it just runs to the fishing spots and then just stands there and does nothing. Just started doing that after latest osrs update.
All fishing spots got changed. Nothing is working atm.

Java Warlord
10-4.

People are putting reviews up on here like as if it is working for them. Weird because still down at Anglers.
Well the bot supports both game modes and quite a lot ofdifferent fish, many of them are still working

Hi, everytime i try to run this script it doesn;t even start. it keeps loading and loading and then it start to transverse but further then this it doesn't go. i just want to get my fishing levels up :( what to do?

go hard
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: An unhandleable vertex MinigameTeleportVertex(2658, 3159, 0) has been detected in a WebPath heading towards CoordinateVertex(x=2587, y=3419, plane=0)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.web.WebPath.getNext(tmc:1079)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.web.WebPath.step(tmc:122)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.Path.step(ulc:70)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.Path.step(ulc:1)
at robot.iiIiIiIIII.false(mb:212)
at robot.IIIIIiiIII.execute(e:213)
at robot.iIIiIIiIIi.onLoop(lc:162)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(iyb:160)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(scc:8169)
at nul.IIIIIIiiiIiiI.run(inc:111)

can u help

plz fix sharks to bank and not stand around :D everything else ive tried with it has been great baxtorean falls is perfect aslong as you don't bank

i go to draynor and it just sits there can u please help with this trying to fish with net and bank it all. nvm just saw that ur fixing on it. lol

Got me 99 fishing in a week from 60! Botted 15 hrs a day straight no problems although I don’t suggest to yolo bot like that!

Bot isnt working for me. I hit start bot at barbarian village and it just says traversing roaming village. I have it set to trouts and I have feathers and fly fishing rod in my inventory. I started the bot right next to the fishing spot. It seems like it works for other people, is there something I am doing wrong?

Bot isnt working for me. I hit start bot at barbarian village and it just says traversing roaming village. I have it set to trouts and I have feathers and fly fishing rod in my inventory. I started the bot right next to the fishing spot. It seems like it works for other people, is there something I am doing wrong?
No, jagex seems to have changed the names of the fishing spots, all fishing bots are down.

No, jagex seems to have changed the names of the fishing spots, all fishing bots are down.

baxtorian falls works fine for me, just finished a 4 hour run
barb village did not work for me either so i used regal flyfishandcooker to 58 and switched to prime for baxtorian

Status
Not open for further replies.