Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does it crash the bot? If it does, it's a severe problem with RWS that either needs to be fixed ASAP or I will have to disable RWS functionality for now.
I am new with botting so not sure what exactly a bot crashing looks like... I start a new instance, setup, start bot, then I immediately receive that error on RuneMate and it goes to the tab that says "Stopping Thanks for choosing Prime!". No matter what settings I choose I receive this message (RuneMate client does not crash). The RuneScape client is left untouched and I have full functionality after I receive the error.

Java Warlord
I am new with botting so not sure what exactly a bot crashing looks like... I start a new instance, setup, start bot, then I immediately receive that error on RuneMate and it goes to the tab that says "Stopping Thanks for choosing Prime!". No matter what settings I choose I receive this message (RuneMate client does not crash). The RuneScape client is left untouched and I have full functionality after I receive the error.
Ok thank you that answers my question.

So does it crash the bot? If it does, it's a severe problem with RWS that either needs to be fixed ASAP or I will have to disable RWS functionality for now.
So this is what happens:

I start bot

I choose bot settings

I press Start

When I press start I get that aforementioned error which stops/crashes the bot.

The Runemate client itself is fine, it's just the bot.

It dropped my feathers on two different occasions. I wasn't sure that I didn't miscalculate the amount of feathers I needed the first time, so I assumed I ran out. I did however swap my feather and my pole position the second time and somehow it still dropped just my feathers. I had my mouse multiplier on 2.3 I think, not sure if this affects the click accuracy. Everything else works great! I think somebody made the request already, but it would be great if the bot would click on the genie random event.

Bot works wonders, however when it interacts with AI for example the Karamja Ship mates halfway through the conversation to get back to port sarim it will keep right clicknig and select payfare and sometimes will take up to 5 minutes before it will allow the conversation to go all the way through.

can you repair the bug at piscatoris ok for the bank but shear the place to fish always walk thanks

This bot is incredible I've used it for over 20million fishing exp and run it 24/7 with breaks for the last two and half months I've earned 100mil alone from this bot

Hey, I'm kinda new to botting so i really dont know what im talking about here. But after the most recent RS update this bot doesnt actually click on the fishing spot anymore. It banks the fish perfectly and runs directly to the fishing spot, but it wont actually start fishing unless i click it manually. I think they changed the name of the fishing spots, does anyone have a quick fix for this or should i just wait for the bot to update?

Noticeably F.A.T.
Hey, I'm kinda new to botting so i really dont know what im talking about here. But after the most recent RS update this bot doesnt actually click on the fishing spot anymore. It banks the fish perfectly and runs directly to the fishing spot, but it wont actually start fishing unless i click it manually. I think they changed the name of the fishing spots, does anyone have a quick fix for this or should i just wait for the bot to update?
hes updating minnows, but the rest you gotta use another bot for now. You came to use this at the wrong time lmao. Months of non failure. Hes busy with life but will update it when he has free time.

hes updating minnows, but the rest you gotta use another bot for now. You came to use this at the wrong time lmao. Months of non failure. Hes busy with life but will update it when he has free time.
lmao yeah i was looking at reviews, it seemed that way. any recomendations until he has time to fix this one?

Noticeably F.A.T.
lmao yeah i was looking at reviews, it seemed that way. any recomendations until he has time to fix this one?
for GP I recommend Blast furnace or runecrafting. all fishing bots on Runemate are down right now though

Status
Not open for further replies.