Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Crabber

Only work when supervised for fremmy east/west. gets stuck in mass clicking loops on both bodys of water causing your character to stand still while spam clicking the water. i have to pause the bot and walk manually then resume for it to not get stuck. it is going to be an easy ban if left unsupervised. this is walking both to and from the bank it gets stuck in the two areas. its clicking as if the water isint there and you cant walk in the water but the bot tries to go there and gets stuck.

bot will get stuck here indefinitely every time it ends up on this tile. it'll continue spam clicking minimap into the water, and since in the middle of the water is not a walkable path, the movement click is then void and it just stays here.
Fossil Island North. lost probably 7hrs in the last two days on this one bug.

Attachments

• de1cf441a46c921335646c9b641e9404.png
    de1cf441a46c921335646c9b641e9404.png
    920.4 KB · Views: 12
Can we get some support with this bot please? There have been numerous reports of the bot not functioning at all. Remove it from the botstore or fix it. Ive been charged for multiple hours from your scripts and none of them work properly.

Can we get some support with this bot please? There have been numerous reports of the bot not functioning at all. Remove it from the botstore or fix it. Ive been charged for multiple hours from your scripts and none of them work properly.
What is not working? Plenty of others are using it just fine.

The northwest 3 spot at ammonites, no matter which fossil island location I select says the location isnt supported. Also gets stuck switching worlds, will repeatedly try to switch to trailblazer worlds, or pvp worlds

The northwest 3 spot at ammonites, no matter which fossil island location I select says the location isnt supported. Also gets stuck switching worlds, will repeatedly try to switch to trailblazer worlds, or pvp worlds
Client issue

this bot has been randomly using my teleport tabs without reason or cause i have completely full health and my inventory barley has anything in it please update this product and fix your bugs thank you
The usage of teleport tabs has not been coded into my bot in any way. This is a client (RuneMate) related issue. I cannot do anything about this.

Set it up for Ammonites and probably will get my account banned. Woke up after leaving it overnight, luckily with very long and common breaks.
Had been standing still and not resetting the aggro for all of the night. So gg me i guess.

Had the middle spawn set.
Feels guud that i paid something like 1.2$ for that aswell

Set it up for Ammonites and probably will get my account banned. Woke up after leaving it overnight, luckily with very long and common breaks.
Had been standing still and not resetting the aggro for all of the night. So gg me i guess.

Had the middle spawn set.
Feels guud that i paid something like 1.2$ for that aswell
Client issue sadly. Nothing I can do.

Been working perfectly for me at ammonites until yesterday.

When its resetting, instead of running towards the bank, it missclicks on the hill right next to it. So first you run up on the hill, then it clicks in the camp so you run the same way back and to the right place.

Wont run this til its fixed.
Also can you add Seaweed spore looting?

Been working perfectly for me at ammonites until yesterday.

When its resetting, instead of running towards the bank, it missclicks on the hill right next to it. So first you run up on the hill, then it clicks in the camp so you run the same way back and to the right place.

Wont run this til its fixed.
Also can you add Seaweed spore looting?
Missclicks happen often with RuneMate. Not really anything I can do about it.

RobinPC updated Prime Crabber with a new update entry:

Prime Crabber v3.1.14 Released!

Prime Crabber updated to v3.1.14.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Seems to be broken since the game update this AM stuck on traversal

Only work when supervised for fremmy east/west. gets stuck in mass clicking loops on both bodys of water causing your character to stand still while spam clicking the water. i have to pause the bot and walk manually then resume for it to not get stuck. it is going to be an easy ban if left unsupervised. this is walking both to and from the bank it gets stuck in the two areas. its clicking as if the water isint there and you cant walk in the water but the bot tries to go there and gets stuck.

bot will get stuck here indefinitely every time it ends up on this tile. it'll continue spam clicking minimap into the water, and since in the middle of the water is not a walkable path, the movement click is then void and it just stays here.
Fossil Island North. lost probably 7hrs in the last two days on this one bug.

These issues should be fixed now. :)

any chance that you can add the calcite/pyrophosphite to to loot fossils option since they are used with fossils at the pool. I'm no coder but seems like it may be easy.

any chance that you can add the calcite/pyrophosphite to to loot fossils option since they are used with fossils at the pool. I'm no coder but seems like it may be easy.
The way the bot is setup at the moment, it is quite hard to add a few additional looting options. So perhaps in the future, but not at this moment.

index.png
wg8hvn

What is it suppose to do? Except walking in the forest for 30 sec then going back to sand crab ?

sometimes bot freezes when run out of potion and not coming back to banks to restock supply , place in Fossil island