Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Crabber

Used again today on crabs and works great. This time around using it with range however. One suggestion I'd make around the throwables option (picking up arrows) is to make it pick them up much less often, and maybe make sure it's slightly random for when it picks up arrows? Like maybe make it only pick up arrows when its killed 1-3 crabs in a row. When playing legitimately, I typically would pick my arrows up after killing 1 to 3 crabs and the arrows are clearly visible on the ground for me to easily pick up. Right now the throwables option picks them up with crabs still standing on them and it does so pretty often. Thanks! :)
Appreciate the feedback. The picking up logic (the amount of arrows, the distance to them, the 'activeness' of the bot picking them up) is all PlayerSensed. For some people it'll wait with picking them up, other players will pick them up straight away. It can be improved for sure, just don't have that much time at the moment.
Bot getting stuck on eating consumable (tuna). I'll try again tomorrow.
Nothing has been changed in months, so if it's not eating it's unlikely that it is on the bots end.

tried the free version and it was amazing and would move around a lot constantly after killing the crabs. I went for the paid version and its so slowww. it kills a rockcrab stands there for 5 seconds and then clicks on another crab

tried the free version and it was amazing and would move around a lot constantly after killing the crabs. I went for the paid version and its so slowww. it kills a rockcrab stands there for 5 seconds and then clicks on another crab
They're the exact same version. Literally nothing is different.

Great bot, but I am having a slight problem with it. At some point whenever I return, I am standing north of the bank in Seers village (in the middle of the rare trees) just doing nothing. Any idea what's going on there / how to stop that from happening?

Bot stopped working this morning after update. Just sits idle and won't find any crabs. Settings same as previous days and runs. Can't test on free version since it is bugged to be 3hr's lifetime instead of 3hr's per week. Can you please credit me for running today when I was charged but bot not working?

Bot stopped working this morning after update. Just sits idle and won't find any crabs. Settings same as previous days and runs. Can't test on free version since it is bugged to be 3hr's lifetime instead of 3hr's per week. Can you please credit me for running today when I was charged but bot not working?
Probably because of the OSRS update that happens every thursday. Expect things to not work directly to avoid wasting credits in the future. Keep an eye out on the forums/discord and you'll probably know when things start working again.

The bot keeps running around and I think it happens if there's a second player on the hotspot, I have the settings set to hop if there's 1 other player on the hotspot.

Attachments

• Prime Crabber 5-29 22-21-33.log
    982.2 KB · Views: 0
Any idea why does the bot keep changing the attack style to attack? While I want to do str?
No idea. This is not programmed anywhere in my bot. Feel free to consult the client-developer because it's not on my end.
My guess would be that you are using resizable mode. And because the client does not take into account any interface, it tries to click something through an interface. In this case being the attack style menu. This has been reported for ages but it seems that nothing is being done about it :)

Afk
A week or so ago it started getting stuck on "Waiting for the map to load" and wouldn't relog upon disconnect. It might be related to killing them faster than they respawn as I usually set it to a 2 crab hotspot.
00:00:22 DEBUG Settings: {
"potion": {
"defence": {},
"attack": {},
"strength": {},
"ranging": {},
"combat": {}
},
"worldHop": {
"players": 1,
"cannon": true,
"crashed": true
},
"location": "ZEAH_SHORE_EAST",
"food": {
"smart": false,
"name": {},
"quantity": 12
},
"loot": {
"fossil": false,
"throwable": {
"name": "Honourable blessing",
"enabled": false
},
"coins": false
},
"bankConfig": {
"potions": false,
"fossils": false,
"food": false,
"ammo": true
},
"combat": {
"special": false
},
"hotspot": {
"enabled": true,
"location": {
"x": 1860,
"y": 3560,
"plane": 0
}
}
}
00:00:22 INFO [Setup] Starting bot...
00:00:22 INFO [Setup] Constructing Tree
00:22:31 INFO Fighting Crabs
00:22:32 INFO Fighting Crabs
00:22:34 INFO Fighting Crabs
00:22:35 INFO Fighting Crabs
00:22:36 INFO Fighting Crabs
00:22:37 INFO Fighting Crabs
00:22:39 INFO Fighting Crabs
00:22:40 INFO Fighting Crabs
00:22:41 INFO Waiting for crabs to respawn
00:22:41 INFO [Idling] Waiting for crabs to respawn
00:22:42 INFO Waiting for crabs to respawn
00:22:43 INFO Waiting for crabs to respawn
00:22:45 INFO Waiting for crabs to respawn
00:22:46 INFO Waiting for crabs to respawn
00:22:47 INFO Waiting for crabs to respawn
00:22:48 INFO Waiting for the map to load
00:22:48 INFO [Idling] Waiting for the map to load
00:22:49 WARN [LootTracker] Disabling for 5000ms
00:22:50 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
00:23:01 INFO [WebServices] Update successful for crabber
00:24:01 INFO [WebServices] Update successful for crabber
00:25:01 INFO [WebServices] Update successful for crabber
00:26:01 INFO [WebServices] Update successful for crabber
00:27:01 INFO [WebServices] Update successful for crabber
00:28:01 INFO [WebServices] Update successful for crabber
00:29:01 INFO [WebServices] Update successful for crabber
00:29:46 INFO [WebServices] No longer tracking crabber