Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Crabber

Is there any way to make the bot stay training one stat? It keeps hopping from Str-Def-Att.
I haven't programmed it to switch attack styles. I don't know why it's doing that, but I did not make the bot do that. It's either some weird client-issue or you think it's switching.

4/10 bot, combat works fine, however, it can't seem to find its way to and from relleka east/west & the bank, also,

1/10, it wielded a pickaxe and got my obby pures attack up to 27...………..………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. great

4/10 bot, combat works fine, however, it can't seem to find its way to and from relleka east/west & the bank, also,

1/10, it wielded a pickaxe and got my obby pures attack up to 27...………..………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. great
Grats on 27 attack dude!

Having an issue where when a player runs by to reset their crabs ur character moves a few tiles away and then back. Looks super suspect. So idk if its a bug or not but having a feature where it doesn't move unless you are reseting would be great. I have crashing turned off btw.

Having an issue where when a player runs by to reset their crabs ur character moves a few tiles away and then back. Looks super suspect. So idk if its a bug or not but having a feature where it doesn't move unless you are reseting would be great. I have crashing turned off btw.
What location? Is it happening consistently? Are you using hotspot or active mode? Need some more information.

When i tried to run the bot is just kept loading the green spinning circle, so i tried restarting my pc 2 more times and it still kept doing the same, i was charged all 3 times.

When i tried to run the bot is just kept loading the green spinning circle, so i tried restarting my pc 2 more times and it still kept doing the same, i was charged all 3 times.
This is not a bot related issue. Check the support guides for more information.

Doesn't seem to be resetting after crabs de-aggro. I am running the premium/paid version. I pick a spot with 3 crabs surrounding the spot and I ensure auto-attack is on. It AFK fights until the crabs de-aggro after awhile, and then it just sits there indefinitely with "waiting for crabs to respawn". I'll PM you screenshot & log file.

EDIT: it was just one spot where I was training that was bugged. Other spots are working successfully. Thank you @RobinPC (y)

Last edited:
Hi there,

The bot use to work perfectly fine,but now it won't reset quickly at fossil iceland, it would take time or EVEN WON'T REAGGRO (IN THE MIDLE OF FOSSIL).. using stand still mode (afk)

Used again today on crabs and works great. This time around using it with range however. One suggestion I'd make around the throwables option (picking up arrows) is to make it pick them up much less often, and maybe make sure it's slightly random for when it picks up arrows? Like maybe make it only pick up arrows when its killed 1-3 crabs in a row. When playing legitimately, I typically would pick my arrows up after killing 1 to 3 crabs and the arrows are clearly visible on the ground for me to easily pick up. Right now the throwables option picks them up with crabs still standing on them and it does so pretty often. Thanks! :)

Yeah idk a mod or someone deleted my review, but what I wrote in the review was that the bot just logged in and out for 8 hours and wouldn't reset agro. Can I get a refund for the credit purely wasted please? lol