Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Crabber

It's not intended, but I haven't changed anything in months. This happened after the last RuneMate update.
Paging @Cloud
okay, the bot has been running smoothly, but starting clicking since the RuneMate update today. I'm going to stop using it till the clicking stops.

Tried to use today Ranging with Magic Short(I). South Zeah Shore. It keeps spam clicking the crabs every single attack.

Derpa, this is already known. My bad lol

Attachments

• Prime Crabber 10-22 11-58-09.log
    6.2 KB · Views: 0
It will not successfully walk north to Rellekka east or west. I keep getting stuck on the island... I was really hoping using your premium version would of fixed this but alas I am still stuck unable to successful use this bot. Please advise as I have now waisted my money.

It will not successfully walk north to Rellekka east or west. I keep getting stuck on the island... I was really hoping using your premium version would of fixed this but alas I am still stuck unable to successful use this bot. Please advise as I have now waisted my money.

Also may I suggest you allow the bot to pull telly tabs from the bank for quicker returns?

Also may I suggest you allow the bot to pull telly tabs from the bank for quicker returns?
1) Web issue, can't do anything about that. Seems like the client dev (person responsible for maintaining the web) has given up on it as well.

2) That would require me to hardcode pathing for each location, which I'm not gonna do because it takes an insane amount of time. The web should take care of this.

Awesome bot got me to 70 in att def and str in no time great anti ban features would definatly reccomend this bot if you neeed to train combat mid level ! great job @RobinPC crabberr.png
Screenshot (2)crabber.png

trying to use throwables on ammonite crabs and it will not let me refresh to choose anything but the iron dart

Thanks for this bot! This bot has carried me all the way from 30-60 strength on a obby mauler in less than 12 hours for less than $2! Flawless bot, woke up this morning and it was running for 8 hours straight and still going strong getting me a nice 25k xp per hour. 100% would recommend, 0 problems.

Last edited:
Thanks for this bot! This bot has carried me all the way from 30-60 strength on a obby mauler in less than 12 hours for less than $2! Flawless bot, woke up this morning and it was running for 8 hours straight and still going strong getting me a nice 25k xp per hour. 100% would recommend, 0 problems.
Awesome! Glad to hear that :)

It works great only thing is when it's hopping worlds it tries to got to the league worlds and gets stuck.

I'm having the same problem with the guy above, basically it tries to hop worlds, but then it tries to hop to a twisted league world and just gets completely stuck, does nothing and is just stuck at the "This will change your profile to the twisted leauge profile" or "cancel" menu. Other than that, like my last post about it getting me to 30-60 strength, it's still really good.

I'm having the same problem with the guy above, basically it tries to hop worlds, but then it tries to hop to a twisted league world and just gets completely stuck, does nothing and is just stuck at the "This will change your profile to the twisted leauge profile" or "cancel" menu. Other than that, like my last post about it getting me to 30-60 strength, it's still really good.
And as stated above, this is a client issue and can be reported through the link I posted :)