Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Crabber

Got banned, best crabber on RM however it needs some extra features like spot fighting, not walking the same path 24/7 to reactivate crabs, etc. Needs to be looked in to...
Pathing is handled by the client - sorry to hear about the ban.

Hi_sir_would_like_to_ask_is_divine_super_strength_potion_supported?
And_also_is_there_any_feature_of_banking_on_crab_craw_island_for_pots?
Apologies_for_my_spacebar_is_spoiled_thank_you!
Great_bot_either_way_been_botting_for_10+_hours_straight_everyday_and_still_no_ban:)

Hi_sir_would_like_to_ask_is_divine_super_strength_potion_supported?
And_also_is_there_any_feature_of_banking_on_crab_craw_island_for_pots?
Apologies_for_my_spacebar_is_spoiled_thank_you!
Great_bot_either_way_been_botting_for_10+_hours_straight_everyday_and_still_no_ban:)
Hello_the_divine_strength_potion_is_not_currently_supported
If_you_want_to_enable_banking_simply_configure_it_in_the_user_interface_when_the_bot_should_go_back_to_the_bank

The bot would just click the same spot in the ocean for hours trying to get to the bank from crabclaw island. Got banned in the matter of a few hours.

The bot would just click the same spot in the ocean for hours trying to get to the bank from crabclaw island. Got banned in the matter of a few hours.
Navigation is handled by the web, not my bot. Blame that instead of this bot.
Also, bans are delayed so it's hard to tell if it's just from those few hours.

This_just_happened_to_me_too_however_i_have_not_been_banned.
Is_there_any_solution_to_this_sir?

DCed_many_times,the_bot_does_not_log_back_in_automatically_and_continues_to_run_just_idling_at_log_in_page_with_money_still_running.

Attachments

• Prime Crabber 9-26 2-22-56.log
    462.5 KB · Views: 1
DCed_many_times,the_bot_does_not_log_back_in_automatically_and_continues_to_run_just_idling_at_log_in_page_with_money_still_running.
The client handles logging back in, not the bot. I can't do anything about that.

Keeps getting confused when resetting agro on crab claw island. It will run around and burn all the run energy and never reset back to the place it started at. It doesn't happen until about an hour in, its first resets are fine then something goes wrong later to cause it.

Keeps getting confused when resetting agro on crab claw island. It will run around and burn all the run energy and never reset back to the place it started at. It doesn't happen until about an hour in, its first resets are fine then something goes wrong later to cause it.
Can you send over the log file through PM? RuneMate client -> Help -> View logs.

I am having a constant issue when running the bot at crabclaw isle once it stuck at a spot at the side of the island and tried to run into the water lol

The more regular issue i am getting is when it runs to the bank it is trying to run into the water over and over again beside the bank =/

will send you the logs

I am having a constant issue when running the bot at crabclaw isle once it stuck at a spot at the side of the island and tried to run into the water lol

The more regular issue i am getting is when it runs to the bank it is trying to run into the water over and over again beside the bank =/

will send you the logs
Web issue. Paging @Cloud in case he doesn't know about the issue yet.

481187e47586d01c0acf6b3357d06290.png

https://gyazo.com/481187e47586d01c0acf6b3357d06290 I keep leaving it up but it stops doing anything at all. ( stops resetting) id like are refund

kept me logged in the whole time is the only real problem, it should have logged.