Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Crabber

Doesn't re aggro at ammonite crabs (middle). Just walks away and stands there. Also I was wondering if you could add the pictures of the locations -- like the old version had.

Also the active play style seems kind of slow -- Should I increase mouse multiplier? Doesn't find a target fast enough

Wow...I've used the bot for like 2-3 hours after spending awhile trialing different locations and set-ups. Didn't realize each instant counted as 1 hour regardless. Cost me x3 the price :eek:

Wow...I've used the bot for like 2-3 hours after spending awhile trialing different locations and set-ups. Didn't realize each instant counted as 1 hour regardless. Cost me x3 the price :eek:
That's how RuneMate's payment system works - nothing I can do about that, sorry.

I tried ammonites once on fossil island, and it doesn't reset aggro properly. The bot goes to reset aggro but never comes back to coordinates. I don't have this problem at cratbclaw isle.

I tried ammonites once on fossil island, and it doesn't reset aggro properly. The bot goes to reset aggro but never comes back to coordinates. I don't have this problem at cratbclaw isle.
Send over the log file in PM please.

I did ammonites a few days ago idk if they're still in the log files, but ill attach them. I also found another bug right now for zeah crabclaw isle -- Ive seen it get stuck in a bank loop -- keeps withdrawing sharks and depositing them. Ill send the log files shortly

The bot goes to the bank and just constantly withdraws and deposits 20 monkfish over and over again, is this bot functioning correctly, i have tried several times and keeps doing the same thing every time it goes to bank, I am doing crabclaw isle with pretty standard settings..

I would really like to use this bot but its impossible until i find out how i can resolve this issue

The bot goes to the bank and just constantly withdraws and deposits 20 monkfish over and over again, is this bot functioning correctly, i have tried several times and keeps doing the same thing every time it goes to bank, I am doing crabclaw isle with pretty standard settings..

I would really like to use this bot but its impossible until i find out how i can resolve this issue
I need some log files otherwise I can't identify what the issue is.

Good bot and happy to use the premium version, however when banking at Seers village the bot gets stuck at the bank... having to babysit can you fix/advise if I've set it up wrong please?

Good bot and happy to use the premium version, however when banking at Seers village the bot gets stuck at the bank... having to babysit can you fix/advise if I've set it up wrong please?
Send over the log file in PM please.

I am having this same issue again today bro, i see you released a new update so maybe that is why?

I am having this same issue again today bro, i see you released a new update so maybe that is why?
Send over the log files through PM. There's debugging in place so I can figure out what's going on this time.
RuneMate client -> Help -> View logs

Got banned, best crabber on RM however it needs some extra features like spot fighting, not walking the same path 24/7 to reactivate crabs, etc. Needs to be looked in to...