Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Crabber

Just did

Just seems to mess up sporadically - but its still functional. Ive noticed it on an adjacent tile twice now- on two different spots

Ok I just figured out the coordinate problem. When the bot is resetting aggro and walking the path back-- sometimes it doesnt go back to the right tile, and instead stays on the tile right next to the desired one, and just stays there attacking the sand crabs.

UPDATE: Since my character is now one tile away --- It doesnt reset aggro (2nd time) and just stays there. I'd like a refund of 30 cents

My bot just stands still and does the same thing as Vlippers. Very annoying
update: I notice when my bot is walking the path to make the rock crabs agro again, he's walking a few spaces off than he normally did these last 2 weeks

I also spent about 40 cents in 30 minutes

I'll make sure this is fixed in the next update. Sorry lads

It literally says in the overview that you have to build the bank in order to get the bot working on Fossil Island (if you have banking enabled).

How so?

The average time between picking targets is less than a second (this includes camera rotations and walking to the target), don't think it can be faster. When I did some testing I got around 60k XP/h when using active mode, and 80k when using the hotspot feature.
It can be much faster if you look at Cr5sty fighter you can tell the difference

So i just ran the script for 5 hours over night while i was sleep. came back to 50k str exp and my guy just standing under one of the ammunite crabs on fossil island. the update you put out says it was fixed but i just lost 4 hours of exp. Any chance i can get it refunded? Thanks in advance

So i just ran the script for 5 hours over night while i was sleep. came back to 50k str exp and my guy just standing under one of the ammunite crabs on fossil island. the update you put out says it was fixed but i just lost 4 hours of exp. Any chance i can get it refunded? Thanks in advance
Send over the log files through PM and I'll take a look.

There's a bug with the "dropping junk items" I think it may have to do with potion amounts selected or having a fossil in my bag with the option enabled or disabled. It stays for hours and we lose EXP and also it idles when you change a setting in the bot it says "Constructing". And also after crabs stop attacking you it doesn't try to pick targets, fix for me is to go far and let it walk the path, one more thing I noticed is that target picking is very delayed after it drops "numulite" it takes like 10 seconds to pick a target and sometimes it gets stuck on "fighting crab" while it idles in the same spot until another crab attacks and when that stops the bot just doesn't work...

Last edited:
There's a bug with the "dropping junk items" I think it may have to do with fossils or potion amounts selected. It stays for hours and we lose EXP.
I had to replenish potions, restart the bot and let it walk by itself to the destination to work properly. Occasionally it's hard to use, can you further test and try "pause"/"resume" to see if the bot has an issue with that because it idles and "drops junk items" even when you have just 1 fossil and potions.

I think I've fixed almost all of these issues in regards to the looting/dropping, just needs approval from an executive.

I've edited my post to be more specific, please let me know if you addressed the other issue, thank you :)
What are your PC specs? Because I've never seen it that slow - for me, it attacks a new target within a second of killing the previous one.

Hey just wondering if theres a way to get it to use super combats pots instead of regular pots
Yes, by selecting them in the UI

Bppy3aG.png

Hi Robin, would it be possible to add in Divine ranging potions? Would probably boost my xp/hr by quite a bit.
Other than that, works flawlessly on sand crabs island :)

Just a small bug I found while running on Fossil Island. When a fossil drops and it isn't the top item, the bot picks the item up and sees junk in the inventory and drops it. This cycle repeats as the fossil is still there. In my case it was a oyster it would pick up, drop, and repeat. Picked them up manually and it is working fine now.

EDIT: I see this has already been reported and is a Runemate issue

Last edited:
Just a small bug I found while running on Fossil Island. When a fossil drops and it isn't the top item, the bot picks the item up and sees junk in the inventory and drops it. This cycle repeats as the fossil is still there. In my case it was a oyster it would pick up, drop, and repeat. Picked them up manually and it is working fine now.

EDIT: I see this has already been reported and is a Runemate issue
That's right, currently trying to work on a solution.