Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Crabber

Bot got stuck at bank at seers village bank, paid for 10hours when the bot did approximately 2 hours of work. I expect to get refunded for the missing hours. Cant upload the log file as it says the file is too large.

Doesn't work after the update yesterday at crabclaw isle.
What exactly does not work? Try to be specifuc and describe what the bot does and does not do please. Also, if you could send over the log file through PM I'll take a look :)

bot gets stuck often going back and forth thinking that crabs are not responding, bot will work fine fore 30-40 mins then fault, so far this bot has taken around 5$ due to its failures and never a refund.

bot gets stuck often going back and forth thinking that crabs are not responding, bot will work fine fore 30-40 mins then fault, so far this bot has taken around 5$ due to its failures and never a refund.
Sorry, I don't see a conversation anywhere where you have reported these issues, provided log files and requested a refund. I could be wrong though.
Anyway, feel free to PM me with log files and reproduction steps and if it is indeed a bug, I'm more than happy to give you a refund.

Sorry, I don't see a conversation anywhere where you have reported these issues, provided log files and requested a refund. I could be wrong though.
Anyway, feel free to PM me with log files and reproduction steps and if it is indeed a bug, I'm more than happy to give you a refund.
im not to sure how to do that

Only bugs so far are the banking feature, it lets the bot go AFK at the Fossil Island for hours by the bank chest (where's in most cases there's no bank because you need to build one with level 23 construction) so it just idles there when you're out of potions or food or whatever you select, I was hoping it would go to the second location on the map which I have not explored yet, not sure if it's the same, the second bug is dropping junk items can stall the bot. 1 more thing to mention is that it should pick targets faster in active mode, very slow compared to Cr5sty Fighter free bot which doesn't work on these crabs because they require you to walk away for them to come out after they go to "sleep" mode, so see if you can improve the attack time because for $0.10 an hour it should run a bit faster and get more EXP.

Only bugs so far are the banking feature, it lets the bot go AFK at the Fossil Island for hours by the bank chest (where's in most cases there's no bank because you need to build one with level 23 construction) so it just idles there when you're out of potions or food or whatever you select
It literally says in the overview that you have to build the bank in order to get the bot working on Fossil Island (if you have banking enabled).
the second bug is dropping junk items can stall the bot
How so?
1 more thing to mention is that it should pick targets faster in active mode
The average time between picking targets is less than a second (this includes camera rotations and walking to the target), don't think it can be faster. When I did some testing I got around 60k XP/h when using active mode, and 80k when using the hotspot feature.

Having trouble with the bot since this morning sometimes it doesnt return to coordinates, sometimes its one tile away. Will babysit and see if anything else is wrong

It was perfect yesterday tho

Having trouble with the bot since this morning sometimes it doesnt return to coordinates, sometimes its one tile away. Will babysit and see if anything else is wrong

It was perfect yesterday tho
Can you send over the log files through PM?

Sometimes my character won't move to reset aggro at sand crabs and I have to do it manually-- gets stuck on drinking potion or throwing junk items. This is at crabclaw isle btw

Sometimes my character won't move to reset aggro at sand crabs and I have to do it manually-- gets stuck on drinking potion or throwing junk items. This is at crabclaw isle btw
Can you send over the log files through PM?

Just did

Just seems to mess up sporadically - but its still functional. Ive noticed it on an adjacent tile twice now- on two different spots

Ok I just figured out the coordinate problem. When the bot is resetting aggro and walking the path back-- sometimes it doesnt go back to the right tile, and instead stays on the tile right next to the desired one, and just stays there attacking the sand crabs.

UPDATE: Since my character is now one tile away --- It doesnt reset aggro (2nd time) and just stays there. I'd like a refund of 30 cents

My bot just stands still and does the same thing as Vlippers. Very annoying
update: I notice when my bot is walking the path to make the rock crabs agro again, he's walking a few spaces off than he normally did these last 2 weeks

I also spent about 40 cents in 30 minutes