Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Crabber

Java Warlord
be0923fd964bff1a6ea77c14fe227a63.svg

wasnt banking yesterday. would finish last bit of food then just sit there. had to manually walk it to the bank where it would start working again

Haven't been able to use the bot in the last couple of days, have tried restarting it a couple of times but every time it just says "constructing tree" and refuses to start. Any ideas?

Haven't been able to use the bot in the last couple of days, have tried restarting it a couple of times but every time it just says "constructing tree" and refuses to start. Any ideas?
Send over the logs through PM, please. RuneMate - Help - View logs

WHY IS THIS BOT NOT WORKING THIS MORNING!!!!!!

Stays stuck on Constructing Tree and does absolutely nothing, wasted 30 cents due to this bullshit

WHY IS THIS BOT NOT WORKING THIS MORNING!!!!!!

Stays stuck on Constructing Tree and does absolutely nothing, wasted 30 cents due to this bullshit
Because RuneScape just updated? I suggest taking a deep breath and wait for RuneMate to be updated :)
Also, as a heads up, you can expect things to break right after an update.

Last edited:
So far the bot has worked great up until today, I attempted to start the bot and it won't start so I tried to restart client, restart interface, and change a few things. the bot still will not start but is happily taking my money. So far I have lost 10 hours of bot time. The bot has taken $1 and not done anything...

So far the bot has worked great up until today, I attempted to start the bot and it won't start so I tried to restart client, restart interface, and change a few things. the bot still will not start but is happily taking my money. So far I have lost 10 hours of bot time. The bot has taken $1 and not done anything...
RuneScape updated today. That usually means something breaks :)
Keep that in mind next time. You'll have to wait for RuneMate to update.

After the update, it just gets stuck at startup, construction tree.

just saw your reply, will wait for the update

The bot won't start up sometimes, and I lose money because of it. Any idea what I should do?
P.S I am not hating, this is a great bot, just want some help with this.

The bot won't start up sometimes, and I lose money because of it. Any idea what I should do?
P.S I am not hating, this is a great bot, just want some help with this.
The RuneScape update broke something, which means the bot is not working properly at the moment. The person responsible is aware and working on a solution.

Should be resolved now!

I've almost never had any major problems with this bot -- But I'm getting the "constructing a tree" problem as others have stated above, sometimes the bot doesn't bank, also sometimes (if it does bank) it doesn't withdraw food or some of the items.

I've almost never had any major problems with this bot -- But I'm getting the "constructing a tree" problem as others have stated above, sometimes the bot doesn't bank, also sometimes (if it does bank) it doesn't withdraw food or some of the items.
I just tested this and I cannot reproduce any of the issues you've described. Are you still running into issues?

I'm still having issues with the food. I'm not using the Smart food option, instead I am using Sharks x 18 at Crabclaw Isle. It withdraws the potions and 10k correctly but just never withdraws the sharks -- and automatically logs out when the food is finished. Otherwise the bot seems to have no issues.

Yeah doesn't seem to be working with the smart food option either. If food runs out it just logs out. If potions run out it goes to the bank, gets everything except food.

I'm still having issues with the food. I'm not using the Smart food option, instead I am using Sharks x 18 at Crabclaw Isle. It withdraws the potions and 10k correctly but just never withdraws the sharks -- and automatically logs out when the food is finished. Otherwise the bot seems to have no issues.

Yeah doesn't seem to be working with the smart food option either. If food runs out it just logs out. If potions run out it goes to the bank, gets everything except food.
Send over the logs through PM, please. RuneMate - Help - View logs