Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Crabber

when the bot walks away to regain aggro, it walks into the hut by the bank and freezes there. I left the bot running for an hour before I caught it.

Banking on crabclaw isle is fixed now had an issue with it, but now it doesn't bring the super combat potions with it after restocking the inventory.

Banking on crabclaw isle is fixed now had an issue with it, but now it doesn't bring the super combat potions with it after restocking the inventory.
Send over the logs through PM, please. RuneMate - Help - View logs

Is anyone getting a java.util.NoSuchElementException: List is empty. exception? If so, please send over the log file so I can find out the root cause.
I can't reproduce the issue

Hey man, thanks for an awesome script!! I was wondering if there was anyway you could refund me for 8 hours? My client didn't start bc of an error with my account but the prime crabber tab was still opened for 8 hours until I noticed. I'm a loyal prime crabber user and I'd greatly appreciate your help.

Awesome bot so far! Only weird thing is that it chugs the whole super str and attk potion right away, so I had to just disable potions for now

Last 2 days bot worked perfectly, logged in this morning, bot get stuck trying to reset every time after 1 hour....I want a refund for 6 hours of wasted time
GsgbIS5.png

I start up the bot when it needs to eat it drinks all my super combat potions immidiatly and goes banking. It repeats the same thing when it grabs more potions from the bank and goes back to the safespot on crablclaw isle.

I start up the bot when it needs to eat it drinks all my super combat potions immidiatly and goes banking. It repeats the same thing when it grabs more potions from the bank and goes back to the safespot on crablclaw isle.
Send over the logs through PM, please. RuneMate - Help - View logs