Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Crabber

On the way to Rekella East from bank it struggles to make it back resulting in it running between the river or within the camp. Came back to my bot just walking around lost.

On the way to Rekella East from bank it struggles to make it back resulting in it running between the river or within the camp. Came back to my bot just walking around lost.
Cloud is still tweaking the web, so that's why. I can't do anything about that besides hoping it'll be fixed asap. Have you tried other locations?

Luckily did not die on I use the bot frequently and I started using Super stre pots and then the second time i used it with stre pots my bot ended up under Taverley dungeon it was stuck trying to pass the first shortcut

Luckily did not die on I use the bot frequently and I started using Super stre pots and then the second time i used it with stre pots my bot ended up under Taverley dungeon it was stuck trying to pass the first shortcut
Taverley dungeon???

the dungeon below Taverly south of it on the map . I don't know if your asking where the dungeon is or that your shocked lol but yes I said the same thing i don't know hot it ended there and it clicked the shortcut that requires level 80 about 25 times surprised it wasn't banned and luckily i caught it

the dungeon below Taverly south of it on the map . I don't know if your asking where the dungeon is or that your shocked lol but yes I said the same thing i don't know hot it ended there and it clicked the shortcut that requires level 80 about 25 times surprised it wasn't banned and luckily i caught it
Lol, that's super strange.... All the navigation is handled by the web, so if anything goes wrong it's out of my hands. Please let me know if this happens again, I'll report the issue either way.

Thanks, yeah trust me I was super confused but didn't get banned now i just monitor the bot very closely after that lol and hopefully it wont happen again fingers crossed.

Hi, the Prime Crapper just stood still for 10 hours in the same spot. Can I please have the 10 hours refunded.

``
The uploaded file is too large.

Prime Crabber 6-01 2-44-43.log
``

Hi, the Prime Crapper just stood still for 10 hours in the same spot. Can I please have the 10 hours refunded.

``
The uploaded file is too large.

Prime Crabber 6-01 2-44-43.log
``
I need that file though. Send it over in PM. Either zip it, or use an external upload website.

this bot struggles to determine if another player is at your crab location.i have hopping enabled, but it will just stand there saying, "Waitng for crab respawn"

this bot struggles to determine if another player is at your crab location.i have hopping enabled, but it will just stand there saying, "Waitng for crab respawn"
Can you send over the log file through PM?
RuneMate client -> Help -> View logs.

can i get a refund? ran for 11 hours only actually did anything for at most 2 hours. died and lost everything then stood in lumbridge for 9 hours. upload_2019-6-13_16-57-22.png i also only run major error logging and there wasnt any, the last action before it stopped it said it was pathing back to the spot but never moved.

Last edited:
can i get a refund? ran for 11 hours only actually did anything for at most 2 hours. died and lost everything then stood in lumbridge for 9 hours. View attachment 8643 i also only run major error logging and there wasnt any, the last action before it stopped it said it was pathing back to the spot but never moved.
If you only have error logging enabled I can't figure out what's wrong. This is not recommended to do.
Send them over regardless, please.