Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Crabber

Hey - sometimes when i use this on hotspot it doesn't reset. is there a reason for that? Great bot otherwise.
It should! Could you send me a PM with the logfile? You can find logs in your Runemate client under "Help" -> "View Logs". Thanks!

Am I blind or is there a loot option I am missing, you have a loot box but no loot options. sorry if im just not catching it

Am I blind or is there a loot option I am missing, you have a loot box but no loot options. sorry if im just not catching it
What do you mean by loot box?
Neither the bot overview or the bot settings mention anything regarding looting.

Hi, I just started using the bot today after the update and it still mass clicks one spot when using the hotspot option. Also it doesn't eat food. It also charged me 2 hours for logging in and trying to use it... Just letting you know

update: I stepped out to go to the corner store and it killed me... not happy at all...

Last edited:
Hi, I just started using the bot today after the update and it still mass clicks one spot when using the hotspot option. Also it doesn't eat food. It also charged me 2 hours for logging in and trying to use it... Just letting you know

update: I stepped out to go to the corner store and it killed me... not happy at all...

im glad we are all aware of the not eating bug. also glad to see there will be an update soon!
Send me some log files through PM please

Will there be support for other potions such as ranging potions? Would be nice to have for people training stats other than melee.

I just want to say thank you sir for making such an incredible bot. youre truly a gifted individual and your attention to detail shows in your work. I used a different client before this one and was banned in two days but this client and your bot, I can go 10 hours a day for a week straight and no ban and its flawless. incredible xp. ill be a customer as long as your selling products like these!