Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Cooker [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I have not gotten any of the notifications for this thread my apologies I'll get this fixed immediately

Guru updated Prime Cooker with a new update entry:

Prime Cooker v1.1.2 Released!

Prime Cooker updated to v1.1.2.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Tried to run the script, it will just withdraw the karawjaban (or whatever they're called) and keep clicking on them and the fire. It won't interact with the interface and start cooking... Can you please refund me for the hour since it didn't work at all? Here is the log.
I have the same issue.
used this bot for 99 cooking on my main, cooking on another account now and the bot doesn't appear to be working, at rouges den it will withdraw fish and use them with fire, but it isnt right clicking an amount to cook and is just standing there.
Fixed now, my apologies a typo that got overlooked in a refactoring change. Enjoy!

personally would never use this script again, botted for the first time this week using this lastnight for 1 hour and been perm'd this morning, rip 1600 total level.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
personally would never use this script again, botted for the first time this week using this lastnight for 1 hour and been perm'd this morning, rip 1600 total level.
Doubt it was this bot. . Some bans come after a week or more in my experience

I hadn't botted weeks previous due to a 2 day ban, yes I knew the risk of botting after a temp ban but i hadn't botted for weeks, all I am saying is in my opinion, don't use this bot as it can obviously be easily detected as a bot, botted an hour last night, logged in this morning to a perm ban, disappointing to say the least, live by the sword you die by the sword.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.