Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Blast Furnace [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing 2500 steel bars an hour right now. The foreman issue has also been resolved in 3.1.6 it seems, hasn't happened yet. Pretty sure you could put it up as premium again considering how well it is running right now @Guru

So after around a two hour session the foreman bug happened again in 3.1.6. Prior to 3.1.6 it used to happen after around 30-40 minutes, it's probably just random though.

Scenario leading up to the bug:
1. Was about to retrieve 27 steel bars in dispenser, but had to pay foreman.
2. Went to bank, retrieved 26 iron ores and 2500 coins.
3. Paid foreman.
4. Proceeds to get stuck at foreman and doesn't move until manually banking/retrieving steel bars.

01:35:27 INFO Putting Stuff 01:35:27 INFO Put-ore-on 01:35:27 INFO == - Pastebin.com - log.

Okay so it seems it's not random when it is happening, because it keeps happening at around 1.3/1.4hrs runtime. Prior to 3.1.6, it was every 30-40 minutes. It's very odd.

Was trying to smelt steel bars. Bot messed up and smelted iron bars. The bot was repeatedly trying to take out steel bars when there were none. This went on for a 100ish times before I caught it. Let me hope I won't get banned now. FML

After the most recent RuneMate update it seems smelting steel bars is broken (not sure about addy/mith/rune). It'll only withdraw coal and not iron and try to smelt it, but is obviously unsuccessful.

After the most recent RuneMate update it seems smelting steel bars is broken (not sure about addy/mith/rune). It'll only withdraw coal and not iron and try to smelt it, but is obviously unsuccessful.
The latest update to RM shouldn't have affected anything.

Had buckets of water in my bank and setup to use it. I saw it would say "using bucket on ore" or something like that, yet no bucket was withdrawn.

Some times it does this but only on steel bars sometimes it takes 27 coal in the bag and another 27 coal which causes the furnace to be full of coal

Attachments

• 06-10 01-37-14 - Prime Blast Furnace.txt
    114.6 KB · Views: 1
Guru updated Prime Blast Furnace with a new update entry:

Prime Blast Furnace v1.3.7 Released!

Prime Blast Furnace updated to v1.3.7.

Read the rest of this update entry...

The bot keeps trying to store coal even when the coal is maxed out while doing addy bars.
Some times it does this but only on steel bars sometimes it takes 27 coal in the bag and another 27 coal which causes the furnace to be full of coal
Scratch that. Entirely new install, worked for 8-10 minutes then it continued to do the same.
Full log here: 00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\TP\Run - Pastebin.com

Seems like it's trying to put more coal on rather than putting iron ore. Not sure, it just gets stuck trying to put on coal at the dispenser after a certain amount of time.
Maybe fixed, who knows at this point.

@Guru is there somewhere i can send you a video? i'm still getting the same errors as a few days ago, even with goldsmithing now

An error that happened a few weeks ago is now occuring again, for me it's just constantly fillign it up with coal and not even getting addy in my case. Not posting a log as not required but yeah...

Hopefully ye' can fix it!

Just keeps getting more ore doesn't even attempt to get the bars.... Lasted a good 40 seconds before it stood at the conveyer with nothing to do. My experience with Gold Bars

Status
Not open for further replies.