Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Blast Furnace [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a suggestion, but a rework to the profit calculation? Seeing it make -1m an hour for the first hour, because it takes long for it to catch up and "make a profit" in the eyes of the bot is kind of triggering :p

Not sure if that made any sense what so ever.

Here are the logs.
Looks like it failed to fetch the initial coal count on start. If you clear your furnace of coal anjd start fresh it should be fine.

Just a suggestion, but a rework to the profit calculation? Seeing it make -1m an hour for the first hour, because it takes long for it to catch up and "make a profit" in the eyes of the bot is kind of triggering :p

Not sure if that made any sense what so ever.
Not really much I can do about it :(.

I'm getting same error as Max with coal I'm also doing addy bars. I tried clearing all coal from the furnace but the bot still does 2-3 coal runs in a row instead of withdrawimg addy ores.

Gold ore with gauntlets & ice gloves will often get stuck after not equiping gauntlets before banking and looks for ice glove is bank (it's wearing them)

Guru updated Prime Blast Furnace with a new update entry:

Prime Blast Furnace v1.2.6 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Try again now, hopefully should be fixed.

Working flawlessly now, thanks for fixing it so quick pal. I also liked the fact this time when it detected the coal was full, it just went and withdraw and never just stopped suddenly.

Will let you know if I come across any other issues.. only one so far is the fact it doesn't log out when you said you implemented it.

I spoke too soon.........

https://i.cyrex.io/cjoaD.png

Log attached.

Currently sat at the dispenser again, trying to get nothing out.

Attachments

• 05-20 14-53-31 - Prime Blast Furnace.txt
    157.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
New error:
It doesn't add enough coal for the furnace to smelt the addy bars.

I have no idea where to find the logs but the one Max posted should explain it all as it's the same error I am getting.

My bot accounts average about 600 steel bars an hour which is extremely slow. I guess that it is clouse doing it's thing but is there anyway I can delete the clouse files and generate new ones?

My bot accounts average about 600 steel bars an hour which is extremely slow. I guess that it is clouse doing it's thing but is there anyway I can delete the clouse files and generate new ones?
Supposedly deleting clouse files do nothing.

If you are having to pay the foreman, your bars per hour is going to be severely impacted.

Say what? I average about 2-2.8k steal/hr....

Status
Not open for further replies.