Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Barrows

Hi Robin, Previously the bot used to zoom out to the correct level, but its stopped doing it now? can this be re implemented pls?

RobinPC updated Prime Barrows with a new update entry:

Prime Barrows v2.2.0 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Changes:

- Fixed the Fairy Ring teleport*
- Fixed bot not starting when using a rune pouch.
- Fixed multiple NullPointerExceptions (crashes).
- Fixed bot using prayer on brother when disabled in the User Interface.
- Speculative fix for the bot not looting in rare circumstances.

- Added the option to have different settings per account. Sadly this means you have to re-do all of your bot settings. This should be a one time thing.
- Added spec weapon support for Ahrim. If Ahrim is dead, and you have enough spec available, it will use that on the other brothers for quicker runs.
- Added stamina potion support when traversing to Barrows. Can be useful if you use the Fairy Ring option. It is worth noting that the bot continues to run if you do not have them in your bank.

* The fairy ring route is: Ferox bank -> Ardougne Monastary -> Fairy Ring BKR -> Boat to Mort'ton -> Barrows. The bot will withdraw a dramen/lunar staff if needed, and will also deposit rotten food at the bank.
Sick addition across the board. Especially the fairy ring transportation. 4 mage levels away from 83 so might as well have ibans blast spells get me there with this bot LOL.

Hi Robin, Previously the bot used to zoom out to the correct level, but its stopped doing it now? can this be re implemented pls?
Correct. I didn't want to "force" a specific configuration for each user. So now, you will get a warning when your zoom levels are set up incorrectly.
I'm open to feedback though on this: If you rather have the bot force a specific zoom, let me know. Just keep in mind that forcing this could lead to obvious patterns.

Sick addition across the board. Especially the fairy ring transportation. 4 mage levels away from 83 so might as well have ibans blast spells get me there with this bot LOL.
Thanks! Good luck with the grind! Let me know if you run into any issues.

Back in business running the bot! Fairy walking is great. It did click on the Oak tree before right clicking again.

If you're feeling ambitious in the future, check if Shades of Morton quest is complete and if the mini game teleport is available, then use that instead of the BKR fairy ring. You'll be able to use it every other or every other 2 runs.

Nice bot,
Ran through once but when it tped out it couldent find my Ardy cloak for Fairy ring tp back?

"
00:00:48 TRACE [Banking] CACHE_LOADOUT_CONSUMEABLE -> Loadout()
00:00:48 TRACE [Banking] CACHE_LOADOUT_EQUIPMENT -> Loadout()
00:00:48 TRACE [Banking] CACHE_LOADOUT_INVENTORY -> Loadout(Item(name=West ardougne teleport, pattern=^West ardougne teleport$, quantity=1, behaviours=[REQUIRED]), Item(name=Coins, pattern=^Coins$, quantity=250000, behaviours=[REQUIRED]))
00:00:48 TRACE [Banking] CACHE_LOADOUT_DEPOSIT -> Loadout()
00:00:48 TRACE [Banking] CACHE_INVENTORY_SIZE -> 23
00:00:48 TRACE [Banking] CACHE_BANK_SIZE -> 402
00:00:48 INFO [Banking] Difference of West ardougne teleport x1
00:00:48 TRACE [Banking] INVENTORY
00:00:48 INFO [Banking] Difference of Coins x250000
00:00:48 TRACE [Banking] MANAGE_INVENTORY -> Item(name=West ardougne teleport, pattern=^West ardougne teleport$, quantity=1, behaviours=[REQUIRED]), Item(name=Coins, pattern=^Coins$, quantity=250000, behaviours=[REQUIRED])
00:00:48 DEBUG [Banking] Evaluating Item(name=West ardougne teleport, pattern=^West ardougne teleport$, quantity=1, behaviours=[REQUIRED]) with difference 1
00:00:48 DEBUG [Banking] Banked Item(name=West ardougne teleport, pattern=^West ardougne teleport$, quantity=1, behaviours=[REQUIRED]) ->
00:00:48 DEBUG [Banking] Held Item(name=West ardougne teleport, pattern=^West ardougne teleport$, quantity=1, behaviours=[REQUIRED]) ->
00:00:48 WARN [Banking] Failed to withdraw item Item(name=West ardougne teleport, pattern=^West ardougne teleport$, quantity=1, behaviours=[REQUIRED]) on attempt #4: ITEM_NOT_FOUND
00:00:48 DEBUG [Utilities] Spell runes: "

Had ardy cloak either equiped or in inventory or in bank. all same issue.

OHHH maybe it was trying to repair Ibans staff?

the pathing seems bad while on top of the graves.
it keeps making my char run one direction, then clicking back, then the other direction while trying to run between the tombs.

is this smth to do with my client and i've set it up wrong? or a problem everyone has

the pathing seems bad while on top of the graves.
it keeps making my char run one direction, then clicking back, then the other direction while trying to run between the tombs.

is this smth to do with my client and i've set it up wrong? or a problem everyone has
Hard to tell. Are you using a mac? Also, could you DM me the log file? RuneMate -> Help -> View logs.

When starting bot, it spam clicks "Check" on Iban staff (u). I have plenty of charges. Tried starting at barrows and at ferox with the same result. Any ideas?

Update: Probs due to using RuneLite

Last edited:
When starting bot, it spam clicks "Check" on Iban staff (u). I have plenty of charges. Tried starting at barrows and at ferox with the same result. Any ideas?

Update: Probs due to using RuneLite
As discussed in the Discord: This is due to RuneLite. Appreciate the report though! :)

The only issues ive noticed with this bot is that it will sit ontop of some of the graves and not dig, not sure why, after i make it manually dig, it will start working again.