Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Barrows FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was working fine this morning, and for the last 250 runs or so. Now whenever i try and launch it it immediately fails with the following error.

Any ideas?

com.google.gson.JsonParseException: Expected requirements
at bot.IIIiiIiiiiII.final(af:127)
at bot.IIIiiIiiiiII.final(af:41)
at bot.IIIiiIiiiiII.read(af:82)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$35$1.read(TypeAdapters.java:894)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapterRuntimeTypeWrapper.read(TypeAdapterRuntimeTypeWrapper.java:41)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.CollectionTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(CollectionTypeAdapterFactory.java:82)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.CollectionTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(CollectionTypeAdapterFactory.java:61)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$1.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:131)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:222)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:927)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:892)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:841)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:813)
at bot.iiiiiiIiIIIi.final(kf:114)
at io.primera.bot.barrows.Barrows.char(rm.entrypoint:91)
at bot.iIiIIIiIiiiI.onStart(kc:6)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(dkc:335)
at nul.IiIiiIiiIiIII.run(ubd:131)

Was working fine this morning, and for the last 250 runs or so. Now whenever i try and launch it it immediately fails with the following error.

Any ideas?

com.google.gson.JsonParseException: Expected requirements
at bot.IIIiiIiiiiII.final(af:127)
at bot.IIIiiIiiiiII.final(af:41)
at bot.IIIiiIiiiiII.read(af:82)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$35$1.read(TypeAdapters.java:894)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapterRuntimeTypeWrapper.read(TypeAdapterRuntimeTypeWrapper.java:41)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.CollectionTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(CollectionTypeAdapterFactory.java:82)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.CollectionTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(CollectionTypeAdapterFactory.java:61)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$1.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:131)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:222)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:927)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:892)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:841)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:813)
at bot.iiiiiiIiIIIi.final(kf:114)
at io.primera.bot.barrows.Barrows.char(rm.entrypoint:91)
at bot.iIiIIIiIiiiI.onStart(kc:6)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(dkc:335)
at nul.IiIiiIiiIiIII.run(ubd:131)
Try now please :)

no longer unlimited? i keep getting a message saying its free but also says ive exceeded my 2 hours?

no longer unlimited? i keep getting a message saying its free but also says ive exceeded my 2 hours?
The FREE version has a limit of 2 hours per week. You can use the premium version for as long as you want. It's up on the botstore if you just type in Prime Barrows.
Both versions are exactly the same :)

It supports battlestaves lol
It use to not. was pissed when i seen it.... then had to hurry to the GE and re gear while the premium bot was running to get another crossbow and staff. I bet it still doesn't support the Dorgeshuun crossbow which is the most range efficient weapon for low cost botting.

It use to not. was pissed when i seen it.... then had to hurry to the GE and re gear while the premium bot was running to get another crossbow and staff. I bet it still doesn't support the Dorgeshuun crossbow which is the most range efficient weapon for low cost botting.
is it digging for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.