Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Barrows FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having an issue where the bot has no idea how to use my barrows portal in my PoH. It gets into an endless loop of teleporting using my jewelry box to go to Ferox enclave to bank but instead immediately just teleports back to my PoH and gets itself into a loop. If I manually bring the bot to barrows it functions perfectly. Any tips on how I can fix this?

I'm having an issue where the bot has no idea how to use my barrows portal in my PoH. It gets into an endless loop of teleporting using my jewelry box to go to Ferox enclave to bank but instead immediately just teleports back to my PoH and gets itself into a loop. If I manually bring the bot to barrows it functions perfectly. Any tips on how I can fix this?
It is a set up issue. For example, using super restores (instead of prayer potions) and having the prayer potion banking condition enabled.
Or telling the bot to bank when you have less than 5 prayer potions (for example), but only bringing 4.

The logs tell you why the bank goes to the bank (RuneMate -> Help -> View Logs) which should give you an indication of what is wrong about your set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.