Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Aerial Fishing [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primate
Defeat3d submitted a new resource:

Prime Aerial Fishing - Strike from the sky.

Efficiently does Aerial fishing in Zeah for Fishing, Hunter and Cooking experience.

Aerial fishing is a Hunter technique requiring 35 Hunter and 43 Fishing. The aerial fishing technique is used to catch several fish species at Lake Molch.

Start the bot at Lake Molch with a knife in your inventory. Put your knife in the last or second last inventory slot.

Click here for...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, I ran it for awhile yesterday and it seemed to have 0 issues doing its job. The only "issue" is that it will keep trying over and over to use the knife on the fish, idk if that's an actual issue but it only needs to do it once for the entire inventory.

Primate
hey, I ran it for awhile yesterday and it seemed to have 0 issues doing its job. The only "issue" is that it will keep trying over and over to use the knife on the fish, idk if that's an actual issue but it only needs to do it once for the entire inventory.
As far as I know it speeds up the process. If it doesn't I can change it.

Hey bud! nice work :) Only thing is that it keeps dropping the knife from time to time... when it uses the knife on fish (very good by the way) sometimes it right clicks and drop it :) havent lost the knife yet as im there to pick it up..

Primate
Hey bud! nice work :) Only thing is that it keeps dropping the knife from time to time... when it uses the knife on fish (very good by the way) sometimes it right clicks and drop it :) havent lost the knife yet as im there to pick it up..
you're probably pressing shift, try disabling your keyboard input

Crashed after 40 seconds - Is this a 1 in a thousand thing and safe to run again?

00:00:41 INFO [Interaction] Interacting with Fishing spot(level: 0, position: 1356, 3635, 0) using action ^Catch$
bot.IIiiiiIiii: Missing in [Unnamed Node]: DecisionScopeBase.second
at bot.IiIIIIiiII.invoke(h:63)
at bot.IiIIIIiiII.invoke(h)
at bot.iIiIiiIIII.invoke(ec:163)
at bot.iIiIiiIIII.invoke(ec:25)
at kotlin.SynchronizedLazyImpl.getValue(LazyJVM.kt:74)
at bot.IiiIIiiiii.false(ec)
at bot.IiiIIiiiii.const(ec:204)
at bot.IiiIIiiiiI.toString(ec:31)
at java.lang.String.valueOf(String.java:2994)
at java.lang.StringBuilder.append(StringBuilder.java:131)
at bot.IIIiIiIIII.char(zc:73)
at bot.IIIiIiIiII.run(sc:63)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(nhc:505)
at nul.IiiIiIiiiiiiI.run(vvc:159)
00:00:44 INFO Missing in [Unnamed Node]: DecisionScopeBase.second

So it takes starting it about 5 times before it actually works then it ends up stopping at random times a few times i've gotten it to work for a few hours after 4 or 5 times starting it up but it keeps saying "Building Logic Tree" and closes out after a few seconds to a few minutes I can give you all the logs if you need and i've only run into this problem after the most recent rs update as well so i'm not sure if that could effect it?

Primate
So it takes starting it about 5 times before it actually works then it ends up stopping at random times a few times i've gotten it to work for a few hours after 4 or 5 times starting it up but it keeps saying "Building Logic Tree" and closes out after a few seconds to a few minutes I can give you all the logs if you need and i've only run into this problem after the most recent rs update as well so i'm not sure if that could effect it?
yes that could affect it

mud

doesnt seem to actually click on any of the fishing spots. just hovers the cursor over them and moves the camera around. not sure if this bot isn't being supported anymore, but it does appear to be broken

Primate
This resource has been removed and is no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.